Here's a pod coming soon

Lmao. What’s for sure is that the baby is definitely biological! :rofl:

I hate disposables so much. I’m not even one of these “environmental” types and it just seems so wasteful and stupid to me.

5 Likes

29 Likes

Maybe we should all switch to hemp.

4 Likes

It is wasteful. OP should look for a bulk deal with a third party seller and become an authorized retailer of a good vape name or look into designing rechargeable units.

How big is your company? Can you afford a trash compactor and it’s own nifty room? You should be doing a program where × amount of empty pods returned is equaled to an amount of loyalty points which can then be redeemed for different products at your establishments.

… I personally think you should be looking into which carts have no leaks and design your own name brand rechargeable batteries and then go nuts with logos and marketing,…, considering it’s the vape market.

2 Likes

You should get these bro. Reusable multi-setting batteries with larger pods that can be sold seperately. Best hit on the market. I can link you up bro.

14 Likes

We are all doomed to a hell surrounded by the excesses of plastics and packaging we created throughout our lives… One way or another.

3 Likes

What’s the deal with these? I haven’t seen these before…

Any information is appreciated!

1 Like

Yeah, they are from the same makers of Wolkenteks. These are the new pods. They are not out yet I don’t think. But they are well thought out. Viton gaskets. Ceramic. Light weight. Chargeable battery with the same charger as new galaxy phones.

3 Likes

wolkenpod 1ml ceramic body pods.

It isn’t 510 so it’s not considered a tobacco device.

Best coil I have tried so far.

usbc charging, and can vape a gram of live resin in 3 charges.

11 Likes

What’s up with the pods?

1 Like

Id roll you a joint any day of the week… tips hat

I’ve been offered those as zirconia pods… and it is a promissing technology for the vape pods industry, the thing that I enjoy the most wheb I smoke/vape, it is flavor, the magnetic design will help a lot with customs!!..
In fact, I just ordered 30 last night, for testing purposes… these should be more suitable for boutique extractions, or maybe will help a lot to be more competitive with other cart brands, lets say, one could use less % of terps to thin the disty and have a less itchy user experience when vaping…

1 Like

@Boomtownpharms dude those are sexy af, where to find them???

1 Like

The down side of disposables, it is the higher fail rate, vs the traditional 510 carts…
And I have to second you guys about the recycling program, it is too much plastic… and more to come.
:confused:

2 Likes

You have to get in contact with Wolkentek. Check their IG

2 Likes

Does Wolkentech manufacture those? Or just import from China?

2 Likes

From what I’ve been told, they are manufactured in China, with Wolkentek design.

1 Like

Let me get that chinese samples, and lets see how them work…

Probably it is the same manufacturer…

1 Like