Here's a pod coming soon

I’m about to launch a new pod in a week,how do you guys like it?
The attached picture is below:

Disposable & rechargeable & Visual window & Available in various colors
Size: 18.9x10.1x90mm
oil inlet holes :2x1.5mm
Capacity: 1.0ml/0.8ml
Voltage: 280mAh
Resistence: 1.4Ohm

I’d like to hear your comments :smiley:

Stop making disposables.

30 Likes

Why do you say that ? :rofl:

How long does it take for a battery to decompose and what damage is it doing to the earth in the process?
Not so funny huh?

18 Likes

Yes, I totally agree with that.
But it seems to be very popular in the market, isn’t it?
Any good suggestions?

Yes. Dont make disposables. That is my suggestion. Sell reusable batteries only. If ur gonna sell disposables set up a program to properly dispose of them. Encourage producers to send back used old disposables for a discount on new ones. As a company u shouldnt fuck up the earth just cuz its “popular in the market”

31 Likes

That makes sense, but we stand on the manufacturers’ and consumers’ point of view, on the one hand consumers need to use it easily and quickly, on the other hand manufacturers need to win market share.

A fully recyclable system takes time to set up

Not asking u to recyle the pods, im asking u to reduce the amount the goes into the landfill.
Once u get 10,000 returned send it off to be properly disposed. This would take no time to setup.
Just send return shipping with every disposable order.
Putting a pod inside a battery is not hard. If ur customers cant figure that out then u need to find different customers. Its even easier than carts…

4 Likes

Well, I have to think seriously about working on cartridges. Cartridges are always what people need :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment on this. I wonder what kind of cartridges do you guys prefer to use now? Full cerimaic or something else

1 Like

I like the kind that detach from the battery

7 Likes

I also have a new material cartridge that will be released soon, which I have prepared for nearly half a year. It looks a little similar to full-ceramic. Are you interested in testing it?

Does it detach from the battery? If so, then yes, id like to try it

2 Likes

yes, just a cartridge

Could you please give me your email address? I will show you the details of the cartridge

1 Like

Looks like a pregnancy test.

9 Likes

I have to say that you have a great imagination.
But it does look slim and slender!

“Hey babe I thought I was pregnant but it turns out we’re just having a oil baby”

2 Likes