Here's a pic...should I ice my tank or not?

Also as sort of a safety precaution I added that bleed line to most systems I’ve worked with. If tank exceeds your desired psi, simply bleed it back into the system, boom, safe. Or safer anyway

1 Like

Great way to empty heat exchangers also, that how i set the bfe up

1 Like

Did you get your beast running?

I posted recently and the tags for my application weren’t listed. I was confused…too.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Didn’t make sense when I first saw it either. I can’t think of any way of fixing it other than education…

Did the 1k word substitute posted upthread help?

it was posted with the hopes that more than one reader would benefit…

Edit: what gets me are the “disallowed in this category” tags that I’ve been hitting lately.

btw, didn’t you know we are homophobes here?

There is never enough plumbing on a unit :grinning:
The option of giving vapors more space therefor lowering the pressure that needs relief is very good advice
Thx
On your atlas replica unit what coil length did you use to cool the vapors down before reaching the solvent tank ?
Plumbing the whole recovery line now in 3/4 " coil is only 30’ hope it s enough

2 Likes

I’m conflicted :wink:

I’ve yet to hit a machine where I didn’t change the plumbing…AND versatile looks really complicated to folks just getting into this…I never let anyone else run the PX1 I tweaked. too many damn valves.

1 Like

When I ran the atlas I used a normal coil for each cmep-ol. Not sure how long each coil was. That was before I upgraded my line sizes lol

1 Like

How do I delete a thread?

1 Like

Doesn’t happen very often.
It can be moved, but its rare they vanish.

2 Likes