Here's a pic...should I ice my tank or not?

youll be okay as long as you aren’t throwing big chunks of block in there. but surface area is real and thats the point of a coil. i would use iso personally. just make sure you have detectors and an explosion proof exhaust fan.

5 Likes

why Cannabizness?
Why ethanol?

Is it hemp or CBD either?!?

Because I wasn’t able to find the extraction option. Who cares? This website layout is kind of shitty and confusing.

1 Like

I think the bath is key

1 Like

Can we see your website ?

6 Likes

Oh yeah, that explains why your so salty lol

Lolz I’m not salty…but my butthole is. :wink:

And full of seamen apparently

Exactly. 8==D~~<3

just because you can’t figure it out doesn’t mean its shitty.
you can’t figure out how to use your recovery pump. or even how to ASK in an appropriate fashion.

is it a shitty pump because you can’t figure it out?
or do you just need to RTFM?

I suggest you try harder.

you’re not extracting with ethanol, so why say you are?
to make useful information more difficult for others to find.
very community minded of you.

thanks!

3 Likes

In his defense the tagging system on here sucks. Took me a while to realize you can type in whatever you want and if there is no option you can make a new tag. I fixed this thread with the correct tags

5 Likes

I agree that neither you nor @Rainbowp3nis are the first that didn’t notice the “search or create”…but it is still rather hard to argue that they’re not there…

rather than say “I can’t figure it out” we get “its shitty!”

k. go use something else. or put some time into figuring it out.

rather that posting in the appropriate location, we get “what does it matter”

do you want it less shitty or not?!?
then be part of the solution not the fucking problem.

3 Likes

thank you.

I considered that approach, but that wouldn’t provide anyone with the opportunity to learn how to use this shitty website.

even if this doesn’t help the OP tag their posts appropriately, it will result in more posts tagged in a useful fashion.

1 Like

Lol ok psychopath. All I see you doing on here Is harassing people because they’ve used the wrong tags… I’m sorry my question wasn’t scientific enough for you to understand. 8==D

This place is the kind of forum we all come to precisely because of people like @cyclopath.

You came here to ask a question, but now you’re just talking shit…

As an aside, I’ve noticed a lot of drama the last few days. Things are a little slow or something?

Talking shit when I get a dick reply when it could be said politely yes.

Nah, you came and asked a stupid question and didn’t give a shit at all about the site.

Don’t care if he gave you curt advice. We’re all here using this site as much as possible and try to contribute. As I said, this place is the place is the because of people like him. If he wasn’t a dick to people like you, this would be rollitup.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
Totally ok with being wrong here…

Of the hundreds of posts that go straight into cannabusiness because it’s the first category, this one got to me because it also included at least two tags (probably four) that only served to obscure the OPs situation.

As it happens, I tried sending it as a DM, but my phone insisted it be posted in public.

I did the cost benefit calcs and decided to say something so others might learn.

Knew damn well the OP wasn’t gonna be happy about it.

Figured we’d either get past that or they’ed figure out the ignore feature.

Upping the ante by suggesting what his pump really needed seemed to have helped…only time will tell.

So if you really want to help now is the time. I’m sitting here with a 6x48 full OF tane and a slight trickle into collection. Collection is at 10psi. I’m about to close the line to the collection from pump unhook my input line and blow air into the pump with a compressor then hook it back up. There will be a bit of air in my lines but is that ok? I

I would suggest that shutting off the flow from the column, and turning the heat on on the receiver to build pressure before turning the pump on would be the safer option.

Not sure the pump @Roguelab is using has low pressure cutoff. Or if we can get him to respond in a useable timeframe.

1 Like