Here Is Something-You can enjoy Wedding Cake(Indica) and Lemon Haze ( Sativa) the same time

Hi future4200 fellows

We are launching TwinPod™,a disposable which allow people enjoy two different strain in one device.

We’ve heard people are looking for dual strains disposable ,for instance

And we’ve seen brands,mainly in recreational market selling 2 strain in 1 device disposables already ,like CHOICELAB

04387306b2c88839eef36b462f5deb8

While since the two different strains still needs to use the same mouthpiece or air tunnels ,just like the CHOICELAB ones,there will always be mixed (or residual ) flavor issue .When you are switching from wedding cake to Lemon Haze by a button,you will still have the wedding cake flavor .

So that’s why we designed TwinPod™ ,people can enjoy different strains freely,no need to pres any button,no residual flavor issue.

It comes with 1 gram pod on both sides,so it’s actually a 2 gram disposable and it’s rechargeable with Type C charging. We would consider a half gram on both sides one if people like this one

We are happy to send samples for test if anyone is interested in

2 Likes

yo i need sativa in the morning and indica at night

-Brainless consumer who doesnt understand the distillate is made from moldy floor sweepings of all different strains and believes the high is different based on the strain name

48 Likes

Chad and Brad could each suck on an end at the same time lol

24 Likes

this is the original motivation we design this product,we wanna some device for people who are looking for different high (at convenient)

2 Likes

@TwinPod not shitting on the product or the idea it is cool

im shitting on the mentality of the consumer who couldnt tell sativa from indica unless it was labeled

11 Likes

we highly suggest not since TwinPod™ is only 5 inch,which is way closer then social distance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

yes,I got you sir. and we appreciate it

2 Likes

It’s a bin laden vaporizer

5 Likes

it’s literally a STAR WAR pod from Cloudy City

3 Likes

Is your company doing anything eco friendly to account for all the batteries and plastic that will be on the side of the road and in the land fills?

6 Likes

Info please…dm me.

4 Likes

we understand the importance of the recyle of vape devices,and read a lot of post here that people don’t like disposables for environmental issue. I\m not arguing this product is eco friendly while we think it reduce the waste of batteries in some extent since people can fill two gram

1 Like

Pricing on units? Delivery time?

4 Likes

Custy also doesn’t realize the terps are fake and don’t do much affects wise

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Elliot posts a single meme in the middle of another stupid EC thread

Yes

Yes

I like the idea but its such a waste

Just buy 2 separate carts or pods, its more of a novelty for a consumer vs a real proxy to for medicine. Maybe for medicine I can see a use but its just why? It’ll get confusing to your average consumer.

1 Like

To keep Chad and Brad in safe/social distance , Do Not Suck the both sides at the same time is one of the CAUTIONS

4 Likes

I just toured California’s largest dispensary. This will sell. Not everyone is a hardcore, Eco warrior, process educated canna snob. In fact, as with EVERY retail outlet I know of, Flowers rule the day. That tells me that extracts need to be made even more approachable to consumers at the point of sale. Novel, cool looking devices like this will do that.

9 Likes

we look forward to that too, thanks in a ton

2 Likes

Another proprietary pod product? Do you have a plan to prevent plastic and batteries in your products ending up in landfills?

5 Likes