Here Is Something-You can enjoy Wedding Cake(Indica) and Lemon Haze ( Sativa) the same time

Unfortunately not,we’ve read a lot of report on the recycle vape products ,there are several vape carts recycle plans onging in California,while none of them going smooth .I’m not sure if there is recycle box in those dispensaries?

What we can do is use recyclable materials, and again I’m not arguing that TwinPod™ is more eco friendly,but a two gram pod at least reduce the use of those materials

2 Likes

Nobody fucking cares about waste. And least not anyone making money.

This was a pretty big “issue” in the e-cig industry. When no went to 4oz and I talked to alot of industry players, I tried to talk about the savings in packaging, labor, consumables, power, and environmental impact. No one gave a fuck. All they wanted was the largest margin they could get.

4 Likes

It’s exactly what it is

Money

They all care about how fast it sells

Hell if we could launch trash into space towards a section of our galaxy thats 100% empty I’d be all for it until we can find a true better way to renew, reuse, and reduce.

Until then that slogan is just a marketing ploy for liability reasons.

3 Likes

Just a friendly reminder… this isnt the echo chamber… You all dont wanna be flagged for off topic stuff. daddy might silence you… LOL :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

10 Likes

you frightened me sir,lol.
but i’m sure all of them are on topic since eco-friendly is exactly an import part of a product and this thread is on a launching of a new vape product

1 Like

Need an option to give multiple likes to a given post

2 Likes

The packaging for dispo government weed is just as ridiculous as disposable/proprietary vapes as well. It’s reminiscent of states with ABC stores that only sell single shots of liquor.

3 Likes

Yo bro wanna hit my twin pod0-1-the-lady-is-a-tramp-19701516

@Sidco_Cat I’d be willing to bet a large part of the reason flower is king is tobacco. Blunt smokers are the largest consumer by volume, they do it as much for the tobacco as the flower (subconsciously , most don’t realize this is going down). Addictive fruity terps, can’t compete with tobacco when it comes to addiction

@TwinPod cool idea. The meme isn’t hating , it’s just how I communicate most effectively. The flavor combos I feel like could help bump up sales, based off what the combo is. Would be interesting to research, come up with optimal pairs for consumer psychology

6 Likes

Interesting angle. I hadn’t considered that.

2 Likes

I can see glass makers/engineers also jumping to make something to fit this system too. Look at how many double bowl adapters people use on Reddit.

3 Likes

Whats the name of it?

2 Likes

Fruity flavors are my biggest issue/competition. Especially with the pricing of fake terps.

I have to deal with people who prefer those fake fruity terps/flavors over real natural HDT/hemp flavor, and imo the terpenes I am getting taste sweet as well but more earthy/natural/peppery, I like it a lot more compared to the fake bunk. But to each their own.

In larger cities people smoke more blunts compared to a rural town, places like LA, Miami, Tampa, Detroit, New York, etc. will have more blunt consumers and more nicotine due to population and more. Its dependent on demographic a lot, and people generally enjoy consuming flower more too so flower will always be king along with blunts as people like that nicotine rush mixed with the flavor but its more nicotine rush too, if people want flavor they buy a cart with hella terps in it or they buy a vape, or they buy a blunt.

Its an endless cycle that will only get worse.

3 Likes

Planet 13, OC. Santa Ana. I helped with some equipment @Graywolf engineered for their Vegas house brand. The mad Vegas location is HUGE. GW’s machine is now a museum piece under glass on display in the dispensary!! I’m going to visit it in Vegas.

8 Likes

I knew for some reason it was gonna be Planet 13. I thought it was just Nevada they were in and I remember that being the biggest at the time.

If you visit the Vegas one send pics! I have seen the inside online and its got such a unique/distinct style.

3 Likes

again,I’m not arguing that the waste is not our business Personally I think those consumers also play an important role,how many of them would really recycle these stuff even if there is rewards or something

1 Like

IMHO use less batteries and plastic is a kind of help. Assuming vaping two gram in one single device instead of two ,it do helps reduce the waste

1 Like

i’m highly interested in how to set up a cool combo too even though I have no access to none of those strians :rofl:

1 Like

We are assembling the first bulk batch of TwinPod™️ , free sample is available if anyone can pay the sample shipping cost.

1 Like

2 Likes

TwinPod samples are available now.

1 Like