Hemp

We are excited to announce that we have officially launched our new website!

All of these terpenes were harvested from fresh hemp flower. 100% solventless and water clear these terpenes taste and smell just like live resin HTE but with a water clear appearance and solventless extraction method.

Our difference:
-100% Hemp Derived
-Live Extracted
-Ultra-Refined
-Scalable Inventory
-Water-Clear
-High Purity
-Consistent Batches
-0% Cannabinoids

We are excited to provide these terpenes to the community and look forward to hearing your feedback. Feel free to reach out with any questions that you may have!

In the meantime; please visit our website at www.WestCoastTerpenes.com

Thank you!

8 Likes

Are these cannabis or hemp terps? It’s a little confusing from your site.

Good luck with the launch.

2 Likes

How are these made?

Nice website.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am impressed and skeptical that your terpenes are 0% cannabinoids. Would you be willing to post C of As that test for CBD/CBDA, CBG/CGA, THC/THCA concentration?
EDIT: just checked your website. NVM seems legit!
Thanks

2 Likes

Hey Killa12345! Technically these are hemp derived terpenes. We label them as cannabis derived to distinguish between the fake botanical terpenes most companies are producing and these native cannabis derived terpenes.

We just want to make the distinction that we have real CDTs. A lot of botanical companies use confusing wording to get over on people who go don’t know any better. They make you think that their product is legit until you receive a vial that smells like cheap chemicals and artificial fruit.

In terms of technicality hemp derived terpenes are also considered cannabis derived because they have been extracted from cannabis Sativa L.

I really hope that you specifically will give us a try. I know that you are well respected for your opinion on terps within this forum. I’d love to hear what you think about ours. Cheers!

4 Likes

Lol, saying hemp terps are canna terps is a real stretch…

Hahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Thank you for reaching out. I see that you have already found our COA on the website. The process used does not extract any cannabinoids therefore you will never see any cannabinoids in our terpenes.

We independently test these terpenes using a respected DEA certified laboratory to ensure that we provide full transparency along with a product that is both safe and compliant for your consumers.

For anyone who is interested in checking out our COAs we have full panels listed here: http://westcoastterpenes.com/lab-results/

1 Like

I’ve spent over six years exclusively researching cannabis terpenes. These hemp terpenes are better than most marijuana terpenes I have worked with. I’m all for criticism. Give us a try, come back to this thread and post your thoughts. Thank you.

4 Likes

Checking out ur sight ! I here Hemp terpenes are making tons of progress and sound like a happy medium between price and quality as far as canna and botanical derived . Will be checking u guys out !

1 Like

Good luck Guys

1 Like

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your support. It’s been a long time coming but nothing feels better than selling a product that you genuinely love and believe in; that you know will alter the industry standard and shape it for the better.

I couldn’t do that with botanicals or cheap low quality CDTs.

Give us a shot! I’m confident that you’ll love these just as much as we do.

1 Like

If it’s hemp what are the real strain names? Grateful Breath, Lemon Cookies, Orange Push Pop etc are not hemp strains. If you want to sell hemp derived under the technicality that they are in fact cannabis that’s one thing but what are the real hemp strains? Lifter, Suver, T1, Sour Space Candy?

What is Orange Push Pop really? I’m fine with hemp terpenes but I’d like to know what it actually is.

11 Likes

That’s why I was confused too.

3 Likes

We dont use the industry standard (Oregon CBD) strains. When every supplier has the same strains it tends to make things boring. A switch up was necessary.

If you want to know each strains terpene breakdown to gauge how it will effect you we provide that in our full panel COAs.

1 Like

He probably bought field space from Humboldt seed organization. They have acdc, og, blue dream, and jack herer in hemp form.

If not, it’s probably hemp terps spiked with botanicals

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll say right now that a lot of popular places are taking CDT’s and adding 20% botanical terpenes and still charging $40, $50, $60 per ML. It’s very obvious on the test results to the trained eye and not really noticeable to customers until they have had the bottle for 2-3 weeks and the smell goes flat. I’ve been quite disappointed by what I’ve been seeing these last few months.

I don’t doubt that these are good, just not $40-per-ML-for-hemp-good. Regardless of if a breeder apparently stabilized a high THC genetic derived from Triangle Kush, it still would not be the same strain. Whether or not you think it still smells just as good, it’s no longer “Orange Push Pop.” It would get a new name to signify that it’s been crossed, we all know this, especially if it’s been hybridized with something like hemp. Leaving it as the original after it’s been crossed by what would obviously be an inferior genetic (hemp) is misleading and given the incentive that’s why everyone is pointing out that it seems intentional. At the very least I think they should be titled “Orange Push Pop CBD” or “Orange Push Pop Hemp.” That’s been the norm for most crossover strains (“Kush Hemp”) although many will incorporate the name of the hemp genetic in like “Orange [Blossom] Push Pop.”

1 Like

@WestCoastTerpenes please do no misrepresent the oils you are selling 2nd hand as a product that you manufacture. These are Terpene Belt Farms oils. Grown by us. Processed by us. Refined by us. Distributed by us.

“The process that we use…”
“We test our terpenes using a respected DEA…”
“We finally nailed down our process…”

If you are not affiliated with Terpene Belt Farms, please refrain from using misleading language that harms the reputation we work tirelessly to build. We in your statements refer to the work we, TBF, has completed.

11 Likes

Wow……:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This just got interesting!!!

14 Likes

I will say if these are @TerpeneBeltFarms terpenes then they are probably of quality. I had a call with them this morning and they seem professional and have an impressive amount of canopy growing to supply them with enough terpenes to make everyone here happy!

I have a zoom call scheduled next week with more of their team.

@WestCoastTerpenes
Poor move by your team. Honestly and transparency is important in this field and you just botched it.

3 Likes