Hemp

DUN DUN DUN… And the plot thickens…

1 Like

That just got a bit confusing. Have either @westcoastterpenes or @TerpeneBeltFarms or other been selling these same terps on Future4200? Not trying to buy terps I’ve already bought before and with you both using different company names on top of different THC strain names on what’s actually hemp makes this all kind of convoluted to sort through.

4 Likes

@stoopkid hit the website, request a sample pack and you can decide for yourself. There is a Hemp Hemp (Myrcene Dominant) and there is Low-THC cannabis.

2 Likes

We personally know @TerpeneBeltFarms and they’re 100% the real deal terp lords. Their operation is impressive. @WestCoastTerpenes quit being a turd

3 Likes

@WestCoastTerpenes

Why r u reselling my terps? lol.

2 Likes

Do these also so happen to be some of the same ones on Terpenesraw?

1 Like

Lol called out, and now out for the count.

4 Likes

This is probably the funniest moment that didn’t get high school on this forum for me.

1 Like

I do not believe the terps being sold by Terpenes Raw are the same. Even if they were, that is totally fine. Nothing wrong with a resale of a raw input. As we build our brand, we need to make sure that people aren’t telling our story and diluting the messaging we are putting out into the market. We are not here to create unnecessary noise, just protecting our fledgling company. We are all playing on the same team, canna terps > fake terps. Let’s not forget that.

4 Likes