Hemp terpenes

Hi! We are CO2 processing and manufacturing facility in Aurora CO. Wondering if anyone has market for terpenes.

1 Like

Send me some to sample please

2 Likes

You must have the greatest terp collection around :grin:

3 Likes

It’s about 40 pieces. :green_heart::facepunch:

3 Likes

Nice
Every day of the month a different taste👍

5 Likes

Would like sample also please

I have the best terpene collection. I’ve frozen everything. It’s a pretty epic collection of canna terps.

Edit: a lot more than 40. I save less than 1ML of everything though so not a lot but enough to get to go back and enjoy everything I’ve ever smelled.

2 Likes

Well @qma can confirm Terps can be cured
Met this guy is Switzerland has been extracting hemp Terps for 20 years by co2 and steam he s got a dungeon at 24 ft deep as storage for his Terps a wine cellar kinda place
Where he cures his Terps 5 years minimum before sales and keeps his private collection
AMAZING really I was so stupefied I barely asked the 1000 questions I have
I hope to return soon and pick his brain
But it would be great terp collection parafinaliA
O yea and curing Terps according to him is a steady low temp abovefreezing and venting the bottles every 6 weeks

8 Likes

40 is my hemp canna collection

I dont even count that fake shit

I buy btw 1ml and 1oz bottle which ain’t big

I never tried to be known as this yall just kind threw it at me. I’m sure their are much bigger and larger collections

The journey off a thousand miles starts with the first steps

3 Likes

If @StoneD and @stoopkid like them then I will take quite a bit. I’m a bit concerned about the color though.

1 Like

If we’re ever at a GLG meetup we both will probably roll up with briefcases with a hundred different terps on deck.

I don’t save much for hemp terps because all hemp terps are pretty much the same smell. I’ve tried every extractor on here for the most part. They’re good for what they are but I don’t get too hyped up over them anymore. Only have seen a few ever that were worth saving out of several dozen. Another unpopular opinion: Not a huge fan of CO2 terps

2 Likes

Tbh completely honest…

My ppl and me are bored w hemp

They all taste the same now

@stoopkid dm me I need real shit

I’m back to adding fake terps w hemp or canna terps

I’d like to be known as terp blender…I can really tell what.belong togeth

@Roguelab this is something I’ve seen myself as well. I have had hemp essential oils from years ago that I’ve found again, and I am always impressed with how the oil matures over time.

People who work in Lavender often age their oils for 5+ years for the smoothest, most desirable profiles.

Any way to contact this elusive Swiss man with a dungeon full of terps?

1 Like

I’d like to try a sample myself. DM if you’re going that route.

Which way I must missed it

“But I tried, didn’t I, Goddamit, at least I did that much.”

• R.P. McMurphy
1 Like

Got some more colors. Waiting on the COAs🧐

2 Likes

@Betroit

What’s he doing wrong …any hints.

Why so green

Maybe the new lettuce, romain, or broccoli terps?

2 Likes