Hemp terpenes

yeah they canna collection

lol I spoke to the guy on the phone …tbh sounds like hes just trying to figure out what hes did wrong

@gaicukny. let us know more about how u got here and maybe we can help

are u using fresh or dry

I’ve heard freeze drying live plants pull the best co2 terps

also what’s ur parameters when running the co2 extractor. what co2 rig are u using?

Thank you for your help!
I’ll try to describe our process. Please, don’t judge me. I’m just trying to make things better)) sorry for grammar mistakes.

We using 20L CO2 machine with 7000psi pump. We loading 2 x10L vessels with 20kg of dried, grinded material. One cycle is 45 min. Machine is running at 46 degrees , 31mpa.
Step#2. We are mixing crude oil with ethanol for winterization. Then evaporating ethanol with 10L rotovape at 48 degrees, vacuum 0.25. Chiller at -15.
Step#3. We are using wiped film equipment. Column temp: 175degrees, condenser at 73 degrees . Vacuum at 0.8.

We are getting amazing 80%+ distillate

and terpenes. What do you guys think about the colors?
Does anyone know how to make it clear? Or, maybe there is no need to make it clear and this colors are great?

Does anyone know how to divide the “blend” into separate terps or crystalize it?

If anyone is interested in experiments in the terpene game, please let me know! We have a facility in Denver CO and always happy to meet people with real knowledge in the hemp/terpenes game.
Here is some pictures of the equipment we use:

Your terps are distillation fractions ?
It seems
Not co2 extracted fraqtions

1 Like

Is there any way to use this terps or refine it?

I personally think the summit spd 7 but haven t tried @spdking
Might give an insight

Yes the spd7 will harvest terps from a solution.

1 Like

I’m not sure why I was quoted for this but it had to do with pulling terps so I’m alright with it.

Must have been a mis press sorry broh

1 Like

Can it be fractioned i?

Did you just say you’re good at getting 80%+ distillate? I can get that in a wash with bho.

What I can’t do? Use a short path and get good terps without a tuned set up, one that you can’t get good distillate out of.

Hemp terps especially need to be cold distilled over a long period of time. Or there needs to be some other method of gathering the terps. Ever had oxley gin? Cold distilling does a number on flavor profiles.

Yes it can

1 Like