Hemp smoked pulled pork BBQ

Picked about 1/2 of it and sauced it with some secret sauce my buddy makes. It’s fuckin good!
No real cannabis taste to speak of, it’s just good!
Overall, I’m super stoked on the product!!

@Future, what do think about a culinary cannabis section on the site that we can post recipes and
such?

Off to a super bowl party with the Hemp BBQ! :pig2:

12 Likes

Did the smoker put off a lot of weed smell while cooking?

1 Like

@MagisterChemist, yes it was pretty stinky. At first this morning there was no wind and my backyard was like a big J burning. The wind picked up after a while and it wasn’t too bad.

I was surprised at how well the buds worked though. They hold a lot of moisture which is perfect for keeping the temp down. It’s a nice touch combined with some hardwood.

Still in it. Hemp bbq sounds gooooood!!!

5 Likes

Big Green Egg… :metal:

6 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

It’s all about the combos y’all. Venison + Pig = Heaven

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just had something similar to that about an hour ago. These were voted best in Memphis 2019

4 Likes

As someone who is a carnivore, I 100% support PETA (people eating tasty animals)!

7 Likes

Try blending crude, balsamic vinegar, and your choice of herbs and spices for a basting sauce over country style ribs.

6 Likes

Brisket. 3hrs in. image

4 Likes

Can you drop your sop?
Or, it’s proprietary :sweat_smile: nda?
Looks banging :100:

1 Like

@Unicorn_Theory1

I was torn between a couple recipes. This was my first brisket.

• dry rub
  • 225 for 3hrs, flipping once (first fat down, then fat side up)
  • Double wrap in foil
  • 225 for about 2 hrs
  • Take out, put in cooler lined with cardboard or paper, (still in foil)
  • Let rest 2-3 hrs

It came out well. I would go with smoking for 5hrs with no foil to get a better crust next time.

2 Likes

Start was the weight of the brisket?

It was an 10lb Brisket.

1 Like

USPS priority
1/2lb dry ice

I’ll pay for 2lbs pulled pork please!

3 Likes

If you smoked it with THC biomass (not saying this would be worth anyone’s money), what kind of active dose would you get?

probably minimal. Id assume youd only get a thin layer of residue from smoking over cannabis, and according to MCR labs now deleted post pipe resin contains up to 12% i cannot see the coating on the meat being any more potent

2 Likes

Unless you infuse your rub or mop sauce

1 Like