Hemp in the park

how long do you think they’ll survive the elements and general public; I transplanted some hemp plants in da park.
Hemp seeds spouted from some outdoor hemp flower I was water curing, put them in a pot, then into the earth.

Just for the heck of it.

8 Likes

This is a great idea. I’d love to throw a bunch of seeds on the mountain bike trail. :joy::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

We had a dude sneak around at night in Victoria BC planting weed seeds in all the public planters around the city :joy::joy:

Shit was poppin off everywhere

13 Likes

That is awesome did they go to flower? imagine taking a walk around anywhere in town picking buds like any other fruit flower or nuts

3 Likes

As a farmer I like to see stuff grow. Any clones that aren’t spoken for I plant in parks, woods, the commons and on trails when I walk the pup. Sometimes they get found sometimes not. The best is when your walking a trail and you can hear people commenting on the pungent skunk smell knowing it’s your plants 15ft off the path.

8 Likes

I think the city got on top of some, but he went pretty hard, I’d imagine a few made it :joy:

3 Likes

Seeing any plants growing pits a smile on my face too, Drove by this today must be for fresh cut flowers😃

1 Like

Got this little guy almost ready to harvest

14 Likes

I planted seeds in planters in Victoria in the middle of the day summers of 2016/17

8 Likes

I remember when I was a young kid going hiking in the forest with my dad he would bring a bag of seeds and toss them along the way.

4 Likes

My friend with a drone says they make a “drop a bomb” type accessory. A seed planting drone would be fun, which makes me also think of attaching seeds to fireworks or estes model rockets.

3 Likes

I once seeded the front walkway from a third story apartment balcony in the city with a Frisbee brand seed separator. A bakers dozen made it to 6 " 8" before they just disappeared.

1 Like

Ever do a squeal and burn?

You whip a shitty in the parking lot of the PD while ripping a bong then peel outta there as fast as you fucking can

Its similar to planting seeds in public parks, which i plan on doing just to get some lul’z

1 Like

I did that in my backyard

Still got nothing

1 Like

How you think doing something as stupid as “whipping a shitty” in the pd parking lot is at all relatable to chucking seeds is beyond me.

2 Likes

If you toss them in a healthy natural environment they will grow. Until a deer eats em…

2 Likes

I never even heard of some dumb shit like that. Who would do something like that….

I do know someone that went to prison for 3 years for stealing the shotgun from a police car.

2 Likes

Yea i did that. Moist/wet place, sunlight, etc.

I’ll try it again soon… i have a LOT of bag seed

Like too much bag seed

Is that the most illegal thing you have done?

2 Likes

genius