Hemp in the park

No

I once didn’t use my turn signal on accident

Sideshow city my dude

1 Like

In a pd parking lot??

1 Like

Out in Oakland n Richmond the cops don’t even chase em because it puts everyone else at risk :man_shrugging:

Any1 doing that shit is driving a stolo anyways. They ain’t getting caught unless they stop, which they won’t lol

2 Likes

So people have the balls to do it in the police department parking lots?? I’ve seen plenty of sideshows. But never one in a police department parking lot. Especially smoking a bong.

2 Likes

Never smoking a bong lol that’s just retarded… folks don’t usually have the balls unless people are deep and got dirt bikes n shit. They just block the cop cars and there’s too many of em to deal with.

Cops are told to just monitor the scene pretty much. See if they can identify any1

3 Likes

Like the 12 oclock boys? Nuts.

1 Like

That might be the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard, which is something, considering I’m on Future4200

8 Likes

I haven’t used my turn signal in 4 years :joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the future!

1 Like

When I was a kid, we used to get Mexican bricks chock full of seeds. We wanted to spread the love and any public garden and park got planted wherever I went.

My friends used to call me Johnny Pot Seed. It would be cool if that name stuck these days.

7 Likes

Mr Pot Seed, have you carried on this tradition since then?

2 Likes

I haven’t. Now that everything is legal, I should pick this habit back up in the spring!

3 Likes

Agreed

Im gonna dig through my bag seed collection

2 Likes

Based

O i can FINALLY post garden pics of my indoor

1 Like

I remember when i managed to grow 2 plants, a ruderalis and a male, in one pot up until the male started showing its balls and the ruderalis lived on after that only to catch bud rot

*Should yield a 1/4 ton triple a+ *

maybe can pull bout’ 3-4 a light off this

def not a 12 to 1 lighter though

mmm hmm nope

say Hank did we water the plants this mornin’

1 Like

Yep

1 Like