Hemp HTE - let me get that!

1 Like

Who got that HTE ? Bump!

2 Likes

Yeah big bump Iā€™m looking!! If you find any lmk :eyes:

The problem is itā€™s going to be like 5%-15%+ thc . Our initial cbda extract is like 3%-7% thc and then when we remove the cbda the hte still has all that thc, whatever didnā€™t cocrystalize with the cbda.

3 Likes

Would it be able to go under the farm bill considering itā€™s thc from a hemp derived source ?

• only asking, full spec gets sent like this

Short answer;no. Farm bill caps d9 thc. D8 there may be an argument/ loophole but thatā€™s a different conversation.

Edit: full spec being sent like this was formally referred as ā€œwork in progressā€ and the dea interim rules from 8/2020 kinda of put a damper on this but Iā€™m not a lawyer .

2 Likes

So realistically Hemp HTE isnā€™t a general public type thing. Unless I make it myself or something

Also thanks for your time in answering my question(s)

Unfortunately not, I only do it for Oregon recreational, I wish I could do it for open market but gotta play it safe.

5 Likes

And youā€™ve still got to get product down to Eugene! (Pretty please)

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been meaning to but our distribution company we signed with shut down and Iā€™m having a hard time finding a new one. Let me know what shops you like in Eugene and Iā€™ll try to hit them up this week.

And if youā€™re ever in Salem hit me up and I can get you some samples.

5 Likes

I wonder, could you use something like a flash system with a low BP solvent, like butane, through silica? Maybe you could fraction out the THC from the terpenes

1 Like

The peak is stronk with this one jedi!

Is there legally a distinction between D9 THC and D9 THCa federally or is that just a Michigan thing?