Hemp HTE - let me get that!

Yo ! Where the hemp hte @ ? Hearing that hemp HTE is possible. Would love to see some photos and hear some pricing. Thanks !

5 Likes

Bump. @StoneD @OctoArm

All these certified hemp extractors and no Hemp HTE ?

2 Likes

Working on more now. It’s just hard to get the THC content within complaince. The batch I got to complaince grew huge crystals

3 Likes

I know a lot of cannabinoids will remain in solution but is there any success in crashing out the THCa then filtering it out to try and get the HTSFE to be within compliant ranges?

Could you then introduce a separately extracted THC-free isolate/distillate to drive the percentage down a bit further? Just brainstorming ideas

6 Likes

@DocMolecule got any pics ?

New batch getting tested:

Compliant Batches:

@Swampthang710

13 Likes

The problem I’m having is the THCa isn’t in a high enough concentration to crash without crashing CBD out with it. CBD likes to crystalize much more than THCa. So without remediation, THCa seems to stay in the terpene fraction

8 Likes

Are those terps for sale? Outstanding work

2 Likes

Waiting on test results to see :grimacing: @stoopkid

3 Likes

Let me know! On a quest to try every terp this board has to offer.

9 Likes

@stoopkid and @DocMolecule me too! Alot if us wana know whats up ! Thanks !

1 Like

Hey @DocMolecule please lmk when your ready my guy !

1 Like

Damn how’d this one get by me…me too!!!

2 Likes

Ahh I’m no hemp extractor wouldn’t that be cool job though. BM only in these parts of the woods

3 Likes

Still waiting on test results on batches. So just showing some things off

13 Likes

I’ve heard of ppl in Michigan getting away with the thca content because only d9 has to be under .3% not 100% sure on that tho.

2 Likes

@Kinsmanofthesun had some tasty hemp terps!

5 Likes

Hit up @qma or @colombiabeneficial for dem terps. Both stand up guys. Never seem to get greedy. If he has them then they are awesome! 10/10 would recommend

8 Likes

Bump. Still looking for Hemp Hte or Htfse

1 Like

Cherywine cbda crash a la hydrocarbon

12 Likes