Hemp HTE - let me get that!

Awesome!! Want to try this…

@PharmExOregon I dont like cherrywine usally … how does it smell ? What does it cost ?

1 Like

Surprisingly skunky and gassy. Not for sale quite yet, still doing r&d. In sure it’ll wholesale for around $10/g and retail for closer to $20.

4 Likes

Cool , thanks for sharing and the info … Iam shure several of us would like to give it a try. @StoneD to name one

2 Likes

Right on man, probably 2 weeks out but ill keep you posted. I’ve had a few people asking , I just need to hone in some parameters and get some analytics.

2 Likes

Still working on it, getting close, waiting on analytics. Hoping the diamonds are shippable but expecting the sauce to be around 5% thc.

Actually got some nice sized rocks, I’ll try and scoop some out and take pictures later.

25 Likes

Looks dank af ! Great job @PharmExOregon !

3 Likes

those crystals CBDA or CBD?

1 Like

CBDA. Still need analytics but I will share once I have.

18 Likes

Beautiful work

Woah. I need summadat. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

What’s the terpz taste like. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: And yeah I want some of both also

3 Likes

Idk , I don’t really smoke CBD. @etohthekid has some , how’s the taste etoh?

Can confirm.

1 Like

In house

Got 3rd party doing some sample today for our cbga products and will send off a gram for 3rd party potency testing as well.

5 Likes

Rather than starting a new thread, and hoping someone sees it. I’m hoping to figure something out here. As the CBD hemp peeps are already here.

I tried some of the cbd oil i created, and it has a sweet fruity taste, that is rather pleasant. However, it also has a very soapy taste.
I dont think its strain specific. As I seem to recall tasting the same thing a while back in one of my early experiments years ago.
The cbd was extracted with isobutane. Which is my first time using it, along ran with some crc powders. The second batch was ran with out crc in the column, and instead ran in pentane after extraction in a buchner.
Has anyone noticed a sweet fruity soapy taste?

I didnt winterize it yet. So wondering if it could be fats/lipids? Either way. I’m not fond of it and would like to get rid of it lol

Thanks!

Any t’s in your in-house?

Edit: grammar

Yeah about looks like about 1.2% . But im taking our in house with a grain of salt because our instruments need to be recalibrated. The starting material pre crash was about 3%

1 Like

It’s good stuff. I smoked some of @PharmExOregon diamonds and sauce. It has a nice citrus flavor. I cant really smoke thc anymore so I’m always looking for a good tasting cbd alternative. And this is top notch.

4 Likes

I’ve had a soapy taste with some strains. Mostly Jack strains that had a soapy terp profile. I’ll hit my cbd sauce tonight and look for a soap taste.

3 Likes