Hemp farm for sale

This is a dream shot here. Home in the background with kids running around. But instead of hemp, it’s all dank chron

7 Likes

Haha one day! Until then, I’m sure you could do 99 monsters in the GH no problem. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Price drop for forum members only. 315k for one week before it goes on the MLS

2 Likes

I’m in the process of selling my home. Really wish I had it sold so I could buy your property. It’s exactly what I’m looking for…

1 Like

Thanks @Xtractorman you can’t get this much land with these improvements for this price in this area anymore. So it should be a great deal for the right farmer.

2 Likes

With all of this going on we might just keep the farm and convert it to all organic fruit and veggies…

12 Likes

Haha, indoor cbg flower, outdoor fruits and veggies!

2 Likes

hi
can we get a contact to talk about your business for sale please?
thank you

1 Like

Edit .

@shattertramp I guess I forgot to add the “Good vibes only” comment request to this post. Damnit.

Edit: Oh nevermind that is up there a ways ago. Probably too much reading.

5 Likes

Sorry about that. It is the dream. Someone will build something beautiful at your spot.

All cleaned up and ready for some beds!

13 Likes

You’re going to sell this property for sure - sending the best vibes!!

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Dang, that’s some good looking dirt right there. If it was closer to my family I would be wallowing in it right now. Somebody better buy this paradise now before I figure out how to do it myself.

2 Likes

Beautiful little spot there, if only this was located in BC Canada. Looking for something EXACTLY like this on my side of the border.

Good luck on the sale, someone will be lucky to get their hands on this piece of paradise.

1 Like

if it doesn’t sell this summer, maybe a few tigers and some sardine oil – get yourself a tv show?

5 Likes

Best idea you’ve come up with! There are already some farm cats and a shipping container all I need to do is put a window in the container and we are set.

4 Likes

If it doesn’t sell, just do what people do here. Build a fence that looks like a legal grow and commence blowing up the spot.

4 Likes

Keeping the outlaw mentality alive! I love it.

4 Likes