Hemp farm for sale

Wish I had the money for something like that. Beautiful farm. Someone will be very lucky to get their hands on this. I have a 9-month old now and we just moved from SoCal back to Bama for the family support so I feel your pain

9 Likes

Amazing offer. And a great opportunity in a state with a truly representative government. Let Freedom Ring.

8 Likes

Good luck to you and your family. That farm sounds great, I hope it sells quickly at a good price.

10 Likes

Good luck to you and your family as well!

5 Likes

Thanks for all of the good energy and the DMs from the interested parties.

15 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful man. Best of luck to you and you’re family sir.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you for the positivity!!!

5 Likes

The pump for the filters is hardwired into a 50amp breaker. The generator is misleading. Whoops.

1 Like

That’s a sweet setup at a great price. You’re going to sell this thing fast! Wishing you and your new family the best of luck!!

Thanks! If I dont sell it I am going to do oregon cbg light dep seedless flower in the greenhouse. I think I can pull 300-400lbs easy.

6 Likes

I’m interested can you contact me?

2 Likes

I’m interested in talking with you.

1 Like

this is the ohv area you can ride your toys too!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful farm @Rockymtn24. Having kids will turn your life upside down. Being a parent is both fun and challenging. Selling the farm hurts. The higher priority is helping to raise the little ones.

Good luck with the new baby. Spend more time with the baby because they grow super fast.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @TouchPoint!

2 Likes

3 Likes