Hemp Farm for Lease 2020 - 148 acres in Willamette Valley, Oregon

Coming up for lease for the 2020 season.

148 acres which is almost entirely flat and usable land, situated along the Little Luckiamute River. It’s a half hour drive to Salem, or half hour drive to Corvallis/Albany.

Grew over 200,000 CBG plants there in 2019. That was on only 90 acres of the field. Even though there were issues with planting early on, still pulled off a bumper crop - and, didn’t get affected by any of the mold issues that lots of folks faced in Oregon. The area has very fertile well-drained soils.

DM me for details. You’d be leasing the farm directly from me, I’m not middleman-ing. I’ll be making trips up there over the next few weeks to meet with serious parties and show the land.

1 Like

Bump. Still available. Open to offers and creative alliances!

1 Like

Any particular reason you don’t grow on it again this year?

Beautiful plot btw

1 Like

I have a friend that would like to contact you about your property up north

1 Like

For sure, well a lot of reasons. I leased it this past season too. And in 2018. It’s mostly down to it being more than I care to take on personally, though I’d still consider running it depending on what comes up. It’s a great spot.

The guys who ran the CBG this year are moving operations to another state. I have a lot on my plate right now and prefer to just open up this spot to someone who wants to focus on farming.

1 Like

Ive had a few interested people hit me up and a couple of soft offers. Unless a deal transpires in the next few weeks Im gonna switch it up.

At this point Im considering operating it as a collective and sectioning off smaller plots, like 10 acre minimum, to independent growers/groups. I can provide a certain amount of services based on what people might want.

If anyone would be interested in working in some capacity on a project like this, hit me up.

1 Like

yes I may be interested in 10 acres

Hello, I would most likely be interested in 10 acres as well. That sounds exactly what I’m looking for.

I have land in Northern California if anybody’s interested. Also I can farm it for you or you can farm your own. Great opportunity as many acres as you like