Hemp Derived D8 Disty

It’s what are you willing to deal with

Me? I’ve seen plenty of solid dudes take risk and loose everything. As much experience as I have been through, I like to live vicariously.

I’m not trying to be an example or a case in that matter.

3 Likes

All of my big hemp advisory clients are concerned about the risk of CBD right now. Not D8, CBD, which is explicitly mentioned in the Farm Bill. Being allowed to grow it isn’t the same as being allowed to sell it. I face this conundrum with all the meat I raise. Shit is getting pulled off the shelves all over the place right now.

The FDA is following up on the pharmaceutical industries lobbying interests.

10 Likes

Is it because of the decarboxylation thing? Or something else? I was wondering what was going on. Whatre they mad about now? Lol

Because some people aren’t really open to getting stuck in the court system for years, with the many hardships that brings. Even if you think you’ll win in the end not many people are eager for that

4 Likes

Selling CBD products for human consumption has always directly gone against the FDA, even with the farm bill.

Since the moment they approved Epidiolex for clinical trials, CBD cannot be used in any product for human consumption as it’s defined as a drug.

The FDA has said it won’t mess with states with medical cannabis programs but any sales to other states especially with even a hint at a medical claim(Cbd does X), is explicitly forbidden by the FDA.

1 Like

It’s because of Big Pharma interests

3 Likes

In this case, however, it’s only GW Pharm. The entire hemp industry has more at stake (at least that’s what we like to believe), meaning eventually the FDA will step aside. That’s the hope, it’s probably wrong.

FDA is following up on the law. We are lucky they gave us 18 months. The whispers i hear in my circles is there is going to be a happy medium. We will see.

2 Likes

Yup. They’ll still shoot your dog and throw your kids face in the dirt. Like I’ve said before, you’re dealing with fucking scumbag thugs who don’t give a shit about your rights. They don’t give a fuck if you’re “technically” in the right. If you don’t have kids you’re worried about traumatizing or a dog you love, go for it. Sell D8 on the open market and take on the man. Be a martyr. If you have shit to lose though, I wouldn’t recommend it. Or at least use discretion. :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Guarantee no ones going to be sitting in a jail for years over something like this

If you made it from d9 yes

As soon as you showed it was made from hemp the DEA would no longer be involved

They want nothing to do with hemp products and know ppl are making isomers

My lawyer will eat this case up

The feds have no legal standing as written

No ones been able to refute my claims with any kind of evidence

“Oh the csa”

I already proved that was only for marijuana

1 Like

The worst part is that the Leo are not held responsible. The taxpayers pay off these settlements not the cop himself which is bullshit

5 Likes

I have a good lawyer. My lawyer keeps me outta trouble. He would want no part of this. While your likely to beat this, this will cost you money. There is no way around that. Multiple felonies cost serious money. Bail alone will be a crazy amount. Just the 10% fee will likely be at least 10k.

Yes your right @Kingofthekush420! You will likely win in the end. BUT anyone that spent years in the court system will likely not want to push your luck. Likely having your passport held, financial possibly frozen, lawyer fees, bail, time away from your family, time in court makes people not to wanna poke the bear !

Just my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with your research and ultimate conclusion. Whats sad is that some poor bloke will likely have to sacrifice his time and sanity tied up on some stupid legal battle for us hemp producers, processors and slangers for this to be truly established as “permitted by law”.

I’m hoping for the best.

1 Like

To further add to my point. You better be squeaky clean if this happens too. I hope all your books and you do everything absolutely by the books. If your doing anything illegal or borderline grey line. You can open yourself up for other problems no even thought of

4 Likes

The only way to create change is to poke the bear

Look at MLK or any other great leader that went against the norm at the time

The ignorance of law enforcement needs to be accounted for

Idk how else youd get the nation to realize what delta 8 is without a big court battle

That shit needs to be talked about on the news.

5 Likes

I feel like starting an LLC, acquiring a processing license under it, and then doing nothing but CBD ISO to D8 conversion.

Keep the books squeaky clean like mentioned. And then wait for any legal action by gov.

Establish precedent regarding psychotropic isomers under the definition of hemp for the whole community.

5 Likes

Then poke away my brotha. I don’t need change. I want no part of cbd derivatives. I smoke d9 and d9 only. We all know what I like is still federally illegal even though my state prescribed me it for medicine.

I think this will be more clear in 20 years. We are the guineapigs.

9 Likes

You’re the first one on here to understand.

Thank you

5 Likes

Try some d8 in Vegas bro

I’d love to hear your opinion on both the hemp and d9 derived

1 Like

I don’t wanna be sobering up. Lol. I’ll try some of your d8 if you try some of my d9. Lol. Me and you can just sit there and eat a few grams. :joy::rofl::joy:

I’d like to try first thing in the morning so I can really determine how I feel.

2 Likes