Hemp Derived D8 Disty

HHC-O-acetate :flushed:

2 Likes

No.
Although that also fits the description of appeal.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160324909A1/en

1 Like

2 steps

Hydrogenation | Acylation

Thc——>HHC——>HHC-O-acetate

3 Likes

From what I read in the studies that Is some bath salt videos waiting to happen lol

3 Likes

Would something like this be needed for hydrogenation? I remember it being a high pressure reaction

It’s a reflux reaction using palladium and a metallic catalyst

2 Likes

Heres another sythesis from the 40s :wink:

4 Likes

This is a better explanation

3 Likes

I hear all this focus on the current legalese, but I think the issue is ultimately really cut and dry. The concern is ultimately whether or not the substance is psychotropic… If it goes to court, that will be the deciding factor on the ‘THC limit’.

2 Likes

I definitely think it goes against the spirit of the law, though not letter. The clear intention was to allow any compound that isn’t intoxicating while rigorously avoiding ones that are or are trivially converted to such.

2 Likes

What if something is slightly psycho active but can shrink tumor growth?

Should that be banned then too?

I never said anything about what “should” be the case. I don’t think any of them should be banned.

5 Likes

CBD is psychoactive. Psychoactive isn’t the issue. Psychotropic and intoxicating is…

3 Likes

Anyone know if Delta 8 will cause a person to test hot on a drug test?

Yes it will

I’m pretty sure even cbd will

2 Likes

Ace glass sells a hydrogenator
Haven’t used it can’t say for certain if it works…would have to go see one of the OGs in Oregon or send a homing pigeon

hemp derived D8 is a big grey area. Def not as clearly illegal (federally) as D9 heat in hemp derived products, then again I’m not a lawyer sooo

México and Thailand could be so dope.
I keep hearing about how Thailand is awesome
Liberty is one helluva drug

I’ll just leave this here

This is directly from someone at the DEAs office

2 Likes

I like the sounds of it

I’ll have slabs of d8 coming out like hot cakes soon, along with some other d8 consistencies

9 Likes