Hemp / Delta 8 payment processor

Anyone know of a good payment processor for Delta 8? A lot of the hemp processors out there will process CBD but avoid D8…

1 Like

Removed. Obviously no longer in business.
Terps, new cannabinoids, not cbd, high risk. Just seems like I keep pushing solutions and people don’t seem to actually try them.

Just setup a zelle venmo cashapp option like so many others

9 Likes

Wow, thanks.

Actually hold on… Is this card processing?

1 Like

Bill my bank uses Plaid.com
It’s direct debit from bank to bank.

Transact first will give you options for all your different products. (Cc/etc)

If you want to be cheap like everyone else

Just get
https://booster.io/features/woocommerce-checkout-custom-info/ for your woocommerce wordpress store and put your Zelle/cashapp/venmo details there.

So orders can be made, then verified against your Zelle / instant pay accounts details and manually approved for shipping

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m on the phone with transact first now.

Really not trying to use zelle / cashapp / venmo, but if that’s what needs to be done…

1 Like

Free plugin called woocommerce booster has an extension that allows for custom checkout option (1 free, pay for premium for unlimited)

Can place Zelle as title and give email/phone associated with zelle to be payment method.

Same for cashapp/venmo.

Order will be placed. You’ll get notifications. You’ll just have to manually approve. With shipping team should be expected to review anyways.

Saves a fuck load…

3 Likes

For Transact first, should I avoid mentioning Delta 8 to them?

I’ve been straight forward telling any possible payment processors that we’ll be selling Delta 8 to avoid getting our account closed in the future.

1 Like

Be straight forward. They want your business.
Update me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks so much, you’re a life saver.

I’ll update here how it goes.

So far I’ve only spoken to T1 payments and they accept CBD but not Delta 8

1 Like

Square is the cbd king most run with and just ride out all hemp on it. Could always just visit competitors websites (give me one, and I’ll tell you what they use)

1 Like

Square is invite only though, that’s the problem. I submitted my request a couple weeks ago but they still haven’t gotten back to me.

What does 3chi use?

1 Like

… square isn’t invite only…

It’s wait list

1 Like

Yea wait list my bad. I’ve been in the wait list for a couple of weeks now but no response.

They use Wordpress > Woocommerce > nmi gateway

I hope this helps you.

Yea I knew they used the NMI gateway, that’s just a gateway though not a processor.

1 Like

The gateway is the most important, who gets you “approved” to use it is your Payment Processor playing funny games in the backend. Plenty of Payment Processors will play with high risk and get you a gateway. Just can’t say they’ll last forever with cc options.

This is a clear display of them working with “whatever” works.

NMI is super small, I recommend getting in contact for your answers.

https://www.bizztoolz.com/

I’ve been under the impression that it’s not the gateway that’s the most important, it’s the bank that’s processing the payments (actually taking money from the cc’s). Payment processors talk to a bank in the and if the bank gives the OK then you’re approved. I thought the gateway was the least important part.

We talked to NMI already, but I guess I’ll reach out to them again. Might’ve misunderstood something

It’s who puts their neck on the line in the backend that matters.

TransactFirst seems eager, but they want you to dodge cc all together so you can sell WHATEVER you want via bank 2 bank. If you’ve not seen the demo it’s just like this

Also notice: NMI is being used twice on the same website with 3chi.com
I assume that’s specifically for a reason. (two approvals / or maybe one runs differently)
Seems like theyve setup a failsafe so if one fails, the other (2) is ready.
" NOTE 1: 99% OF FAILED TRANSACTIONS ARE DUE TO THE BILLING ADDRESS ENTERED NOT MATCHING WHAT’S REGISTERED TO YOUR CARD

NOTE 2: IF STILL FAILING, PLEASE CLICK THE OTHER CREDIT CARD OPTION ABOVE AND RE-ENTER YOUR INFO"

SHADY LOL

3 Likes

3Chi used to be a class act. After they got called out for selling hot product, things must have changed.

They’re no different than any other hemp website or business struggling with payment processing.

1 Like