Hemp / Delta 8 payment processor

They use NMI twice because NMI is a gateway. They use it with 2 different payment processors. The bank processing the payments is who is putting their neck on the line.

Anyway, Transact First said they do accept delta 8 merchants and we’re going with them for the moment. Hopefully all goes well.

3 Likes

If you need any assistance with set-up
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know I have been seaching for this for a while and this thread is extremely helpful, thank you for the information! I have contacted TransFirst and Billmybank and will update you with my experience as well

2 Likes

You can always use cryptocurrencies as well. Peer to peer Bitcoin or (Monero XMR) super private nobody can see a thing.

1 Like

Monero is traced. That’s a false promise.
It’s also not worth the fees to have installed into your website. Sharing An address like cashapp venmo zelle mentioned above with cryptocurrency addresses and manually verifying paid before shipping is the best route.

3 Likes

How do you know transactfirst?

1 Like

I build websites for people and solve problems.
It’s my business to know payment processors for my niche clientele.

Welcome!

3 Likes

Monero is traced?!? Why do you say this?

1 Like

Because I read the news and patents.

3 Likes

Ciphertrace is snake oil at the moment. Hasn’t been proven effective. Also the IRS didn’t even give ciphertrace the monero tracing contract, further proving it’s innefective.

Also: https://mobile.twitter.com/davejevans/status/1330008956270374918

Really, all ciphertrace did was create some noise and FUD

If anyone could track monero right now, KYC exchange’s wouldn’t be delisting it.

3 Likes

Here’s a more recent “snake oil”

2 Likes

“CipherTrace filed their second patent application on Monero tracing techniques. Nobody can deterministically trace Monero transactions yet. But this lays the groundwork for meaningful results particularly for tracing large scale thefts & crime”

From the ciphertrace CEO. They can’t trace xmr, not yet at least.

2 Likes

Public vs private. They’ve got the backing to do it. Even cooler if it’s a giant take the government money and deliver nothing… Here’s to hoping

I don’t doubt their project is in its infancy. I just also don’t believe in the idea of untraceable or impenetrable fiat.

2 Likes

I believe privacy and freedom are 2 basic human rights, and people will fight for those rights no matter what. Privacy coins will win eventually, it’s the government vs the people.

Anyway we’re way off topic here haha…

2 Likes

Monero is not traced, I think you might have it confused with BTC🤣. The US government is currently trying to crack it. Recenty gave 2 diffrent companys over 600k a peice to try and trace/track it. If your referring to the aligations cypher trace made awhile back then sorry your wrong. But Can you guess what company didnt win the government contract to crack/trace it?

3 Likes

Sorry im an idiot lol, didnt see the above convo :rofl:

1 Like

Kingfly55 knows whats up

1 Like

I appreciate skeptics on both sides of the playing field.
I think all options are temporary and a forever consistent change / back and forth between cat and mouse is inevitable. Have a good day gents!

3 Likes

I can process Delta 8! Did you find your solution yet?

transactfirst.com seems to be down with no info on when they may be back up. do you have thoughts on https://www.green.money/? they may have an “all in one” to piecemealing the two transactfirst and billmybank together?