Hemp CuTT

It’s probably that stuff, dissolved in ethanol then filtered at dry ice temps lol

2 Likes

Can you explain this @Cut64

so I see your email, and presumably last name which has cut in it as stated above
when I go to the website in your email it says coming soon

When I click on the instagram link it pulls up this

So youre not affiliated with hempcutt / mr.terps? just a customer?

30 Likes

And the plot now gets “uber thick”.

31 Likes

:rofl:

This drama is over the top.

18 Likes

Oh lawd! gotteem

7 Likes

Hey guys we heard people were talking about our products on these forums from a customer so we thought we would make an account!

Yeah the people talking about it was the stooge/plant that is working for your company :joy:

Ok so now we know for sure we can trust HempKiLL

14 Likes

all i have to say is you guys are awesome! There really is no hiding on this forum. Whats in the dark 100% will come to light! Holy shit! If we all werent weed heads man would you all make some insane PIs

18 Likes

I’m about to release my own line of cut since everyone and their sister can do it.

DemonCUT

Sekret demon seed juice

10 Likes

I’m gonna make my own shitty cutter called “CuttThaShit”

@Demontrich I’ll license my recipe

5 Likes

didnt there use to be a member of the week where that person contributed something insanely useful to the forum…THINK @anon56994712 should get that award this week…LOL

11 Likes

@qma

We NEED MEMES!

6 Likes

We are The Cubed Holdings… we have many companies within. We have 10 different Instagram accts that we offer paid promotions on. 1 being pot victory and yes mrterps pays for this promo on there. Second Cubed CBD is a brand we were going to launch and never did as we rather produce for others as we do then sell direct.

Any more questions?

im gonna name my cut…“weed cut” its gonna be cut made from actual THC marijuana plants and you can add it to your distillate. Oh wait…that would be too honest. LOL

4 Likes

As soon as i saw hempcuTT the TTs sent my mind directly to thinking this is TrueTerpenes new name…

9 Likes

I have a question, after utilizing these underhanded business tactics to promote products, how do you expect the community here to trust you?

6 Likes

cause its made from hemp…dont you know!

wish private eye @bg305 wasnt in costa rica right now as he would be looking threw your corporate holding posing up your homes. Where you at @bg305…we need your services

1 Like

I myself do not handle any of the Instagram acct dealing that is ran by another dept.
I do not feel I am doing anything wrong. I simply sharing my experience with others.

kinda funny since i pinged your acct once, and hempcutt’s main acct replied

3 Likes

Audra 2.0

11 Likes

Audra is cute though.

1 Like