Hemp CuTT

What is the intended purpose of Hemp CuTT Ex?

Calling something “hemp oil” and “terpenes” is non descriptive. That isnt chemical name. What is the composition of the blanket terms that you are using for your ingredients? Until you discuss actual composition, instead of weasling out of being transparent when people are fucking dying, I will assume it goes something like thishemp%20cutt

27 Likes

Lol you’re the man for that

Dying :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:.

@anon56994712 our product is not unrefined hemp seed oil. We extract our product from a crude hemp oil and process it.

@Thetetraguy our product does not flame up like terps. The viscosity reduces when a flame is present.

@HempCuTT Is this for vaping / carts?

6 Likes

Of course it’s…not. It’s for eating. :man_shrugging:t3::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I tried to message you on ig about your real terps. Asked 2 questions and someone said:

“How can I help you?”

4 Likes

Someone come take this man’s computer :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Don’t tell me it’s liquid aminos?

Edit: My theory - it’s edestin.

I can only speak on my experience so let me share that. We produce over 40,000 carts/pods a week for CBD companies along with about 10k thc carts/pods. I have seen, used, tested (various localized tests, nothing serious) almost every cut on the market. Uber, honey, viscosity, liquidezer. I also have a fast knowledge or the Eli quo’s formulation industry so I seen a lot of VG peg and other liquids used in vaporizing. Hemp Cut was the first product I used that seemed different then the rest and IMO worked better for our purposes. We have bought large amounts of this and have been explained in detail the process in which it’s made. So I know 100% is it safe for inhalation? No , but who knows if dabs are or distillate is. So I can only say that I think compared to other products out there this is my favorite.
@RedundantAlexithymia that image shit is really funny. Lmao

In the past 10 yrs, I havent heard of lipid pneumonia from dabs or distillate, only from vape carts recently.

2 Likes

Why are you using cutting agents in these products? It sounds like you’re ripping off 50,000 people a week.

Two of the four examples of “cuts” you’ve used are thinners. Not cuts at all. Not used nearly in the same way.

Your post reads like an ad copy. Really seems like you’re a HempCuTT rep on the sneak. Made even fishier by Cut actually being in your name.

I don’t know, man. You’re setting off all my bullshit alarms.

20 Likes

your not the only one that feels this way. I dont know anyone thats really proud about using a cut! Usually its people trying to hid the fact there product is cut, but dude is always promoting hempcutt and ex like your selling it.

Honestly, who sells their cocaine as “50% cut cocaine” or their heroin as “50% cut heroin” Even alcohol had to change the way they market percentage to doubling it and calling it a proof. Cause who wants to buy 40% alcohol when they can get 80 proof. 80 sounds more than 40 so your brain equates value.

9 Likes

agreed i assumed he was a “hempcutt” shill his first few posts… Certainly comes off as one most of his posts are to prop up “hempcutt”

Also, without knowing what this “hemp oil” actually is id urge anyone to stay the f* away from using any kind of “oil” as a cutter. hemp oil is essentially vegetable oil id be interested to see its bi-products after combustion or being heated in a vape coil.

3 Likes

Like I stated in my post I am just sharing my info and experience. Not trying to rep a product by any means. And Cut is actually my last name no bull.

Why do we use a cut or thinner. Because we are producing 250mg - 500mg CBD products. Please explain to me how you put 250mg - 500mg into a .8 pod or 1ml cartridge. Please do not suggest we are ripping anyone off. We do not sell these products. We just manufacture them for a retail company per there specification. To clarify we do not sell a vape item to customers. Our company manufactures/ processes/ fills orders for companies. Just to shed light on your rant we even have suggested to a few different companies to switch to a 50-60% CBD product to reduce the need of using said “cut”.

I’ve done so multiple times for the forum. You can pay to fly me out and I’ll show you the system that Breakingdabs was bragging about for cbd carts. You just gotta be a little better at sourcing. You seem to have the capital.

1 Like

Oh this ones clear 100.6%

You joke, but I had a lab send me a COA for a sample we had sent reading 102% total cannabanoid.

What pisses me off if I understand how the margin of error works, and undersand that you can get that result and still be within the margin of error, but if your result is impossible then you shouldn’t publish it, you should re-run the test.

Same sample came back 93% from a more reputable lab…

1 Like

looks like they gave u 10% for free :joy::rofl::sob:

1 Like

Allow me to expand on my rant.

If you cannot figure out a way to make a product without cutting it then you should not make the product. Simple as that.

This whole “I just do what I’m told by the client” excuse is a bullshit way to pass accountability downstream. Does that excuse work as well on your conscience as it does on your bottom line?

You said most of your business is CBD, which means you primarily make medical products. Medical products cut at least 40% with an unproven, untested ingredient. Not a good look.

It comes down to all of these cut products being potentially unsafe at worst and a rip-off at best. Until these cuts are proven safe to use in vapes, your argument is moot. Are you poisoning all of your customers? I don’t know. Neither do you. But it’s a possibility, which would be enough reason for any person with any ethics to stop cutting their damned carts.

9 Likes