Help with Pricing

I’ve never claimed to be pompous, but I am 100% asshole.

Edit
And proud of it.

8 Likes

Lmfao :rofl: hey at least you own it lol. I can be a total bitch so I get it

1 Like

I’m 100% butthole…

8 Likes

But I am an asshold who makes bank, and with over 600 clients over 6+yrs, I must be doing something correct in this industry.

I’d blow ya a kiss, but I cant find the fart emoji
Lol

2 Likes

Damnit I fucked that one up

3 Likes

And proud of it

2 Likes

Some friendly constructive criticism for yah, I wouldn’t consider this kief. I zoomed in on both pics and there is visible stem there. Just out of curiosity whats the COA on that look like?

6 Likes

Well I’m not looking for a pissing match. I am Definitely not making those sales but let’s just say throwing things like that around isn’t impressive to me. Just makes me think you also have a big truck to make up for something too.

1 Like

Be careful. If you call @Demontrich out like that he might show you his piercings.

6 Likes

I’m really in shock that you are actually trying to sell this to people. I’m even more in shock that people are willing to buy this product…

You’re spraying a synthetic cannabinoid on a preroll? Isn’t that exactly what K2 and spice was? Spraying random herbs with psychoactive synthetic cannabinoids…

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’d be more interested in the top shelf preroll, without all the extras. I just stopped smoking cigarettes and it’s weird how many routines involved smoking. And well I can only smoke somany joints before it’s nap time.

2 Likes

I cant show off, it’s not the ec
Lol

I’m just giving ya a little sheet op. No offence. I’m just reiterating that we (well most) have seen it all, and are skeptical at most things. And are always willing to show errors, as well as accomplishments on here.

3 Likes

I’m about two seconds away from making memes about this thread

slowly puts on glasses

5 Likes

Fuck that’s some funny shit. I’d cry laughing in the store…

”this is the low end “mids””

5 Likes

It would probably give you a biomassive headache

7 Likes

Second picture it is very clearly not kief. You are getting fleeced by whomever is selling that to you. That material is “biomass” that you would pack a sock for a delta ethanol extraction. Kief has a dust consistency that sticks without the need of disty. The THC/CBDa in kief makes it sticky on its own though using disty to help it adhere isn’t unusual.

D8 in production quantities is very very likely synthetic, made from the conversion of CBD or if you like burning money THC. It isn’t the end of the world that it is synthetic, but understand D8 has unknowns in it. If you ask for the COA it will have unknowns, side products from the conversion.

3 Likes

I bought it from a local farm. Same strain. Jack Frost. Not same supplier as flower. I did complain about it as well to them and got a new bag. These specific rolls were not sold. They were smoked at my son’s 18th birthday party.

Current kief being used. . .

That looks like mulch from a machine trimmer

9 Likes