Help with Pricing

It looks like fake weed to me, I cant support a product like this.

2 Likes

If you’re not using biomass, then what ARE you filling the preroll with? I’m confused by this statement…

4 Likes

ND d9?:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

D8 ain’t “herbal”…just sayin’

so what’s in there? no herbs? :rofl:

5 Likes

The pyramid scheme that made her a certified herbalist probably told her there’s no biomass in there :joy:

5 Likes

I have to agree with our fellow forum members, using the term certified herbalist and talking about spraying synthetic cannabinoids onto pre rolls in the same thread is strange

The point of what I was getting at was though you should charge 5 bucks for them

7 Likes

How is it confusing. . . It’s filled with cbg flower. Kinda of what I feel pre rolls should be filled with

2 Likes

“The truth is, there is currently no certifying agency or licensing board for herbalists in the United States —and therefore no such thing as an herbal certification or professional title (such as Master Herbalist or Certified Herbalist).”

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

I made them. . . I know what I put in them so that comment is absolutely moronic. . . Nice try tho and if you look up holistic medicine and there are real degrees from many accredited colleges. I’m actually working on a bachelors degree with naturopathic/holistic medicine and becoming a certified herbalist was one of the steps I took through the American Herbalist Guild. Now that certificate someone gets for completing trade school that must be a bunch of bullshit to you as well. :roll_eyes: Educating yourself on things before you speak on them will help you a lot. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Might be confusing trim and flower, both are biomass. :man_shrugging: must have missed that day

9 Likes

CBG flower is biomass. Biomass is a pretty broad term that refers to any organic matter.

10 Likes

That’s not quite true. Just because there is no regulation per day doesn’t mean one doesn’t take courses to learn. I also didn’t stop there and am working on my bachelors in holistic medicine. I also want to point out it’s a legit recognized job in the United States we are known practitioners and we are seen for medical issues by many people. Never said I was a doctor just that based on my understanding of active constituents in botanicals I view things the way I do :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Well see what I do not understand is why then people sell biomass with seeds, leaves stems etc never once bought it only buy top quality flower so in this instance I don’t feel calling it bio mass is needed . When people pack a cone with marijuana they say it’s packed with bio mass that wouldn’t sell

It’s a term more commonly used by the processors than the consumers. You wouldn’t market it as a biomass pre roll.

5 Likes

Thank you for clarification. I mean I don’t see what some people are so confused about. I can understand to a degree and explain as you have is greatly appreciated. I clearly am looking for advice and education. I don’t know it all and never will some people on this forum are quite up in arms over what idk.

4 Likes

I used flower top quality smokeable flower

2 Likes

Depends on how you look at it cuz it actually naturally occurs in cannabis studies also show it’s really extremely effective for nausea and pain soooooo that would be herbal in my book

It’s all in the wording. Your dealing with professionals on here who are very familiar with exact words and their meaning. It’s rare to even think to pull a fast one on this forum. It’s not not gonna happen.

If you use the correct terminology, it will go a long way in this industry.

And I do appologise, but an herbalist… I’m an herbalist in the kitchen and my grow.

6 Likes

Why do you think I came here to ask. You can easily share knowledge and education without acting like a pompous asshole. That’s not directed at you just a generalized statement about people on this forum. We all start somewhere no!?!?

1 Like