Help on decarb diamond

you are more my type than @HowToWeed … i’ll take oldschool asshole over him anyday. idk about that guy can’t put my finger on him … LOL

did my corner comment bother you that much? i’m sorry, that was a little bit much . I apologize. and you’ll always be smarter than me so you got that going for ya

1 Like

I agree 100% for what it’s worth. It is true that it is also very frustrating for me but I have great sympathy for the progress and the Path of reflection that I have been able to make here , thanks for sure to cyclopath for his contribution to help me .
reading someone you don t know can be subject to interpretation .

2 Likes

for what it’s worth I think you have been very respectful to @cyclopath ehen others would have gone off already. And you hit the nail on the head about the “old chemists start talking to themselves” comment , that really gave me a chuckle my friend. If you can get past the gate keeping in this forum you can still get a lot of good info.

1 Like

I read with my computer I write with my phone , not from the same internet source so different account . Security is an illusion , sometimes you do stuff that relax you , even if it’s not realy efficient .

1 Like

have you looked into encrypting your computer hard drive? It’s very safe and actually will help you if anything happens with the police. Google “veracrypt” it may be relevant to your interests.

and, you can always buy a cheap prepaid android phone for 50 bucks at walmart or whatever version of walmart you guys have if you are dead set on using a phone, it’s nice to not have it directly tie into your identification, remember to buy it with cash however

1 Like

Yes. Because our HR department agrees with you…

:shushing_face:

I was suggesting that @HowToWeed was perhaps more @Mresearch’s speed. DIY home users appear to be his demographic.

As far as cake recipes go, I’m more of a Let them eat PET! kind of guy

Technically I was making turnkey: Happy Turnkey Day Dear Bro. Wanna D8?

:turkey:

4 Likes

Yes i am 100% that d9thc at its purest form is clear/ translucent. It is fact and can be found in many literature. Take some thca isolate and distill it. You will see.
How many test results have you seen that equal 99+ d9thc?

Is that distilled?
or simply decarbed?

You’re selling the Titan isolator!

Would a solid easy to follow SOP on decarbing the proceeds cut into your profits or increase them?

Would an SOP appropriate for “titan scale” be at all helpful to those still living under prohibition (doubt it)?

Here in Canada thca is sold at decarbed thc levels to avoid that stupid issue. Like if it has 25% thca and zero thc, it’ll state what its thc percent would be after decarbing, not the thca levels.

The weight loss of the co2 shouldn’t eat into your profits, if it does you need to educate your customer base.

Since you all tagged me so much here’s my video explaining decarbing

The Science behind Decarboxylation

2 Likes

Start at the top dear bro.

That response has nothing to do with the subject at hand…

@Mresearch is looking for an at home “diamonds => carts”SOP

Which seems to be in your realm from here…

I was asking @globtek33 if writing up an SOP for titan customers might help OP.

It would absolutely help sell the machine, or potentially an ancillary decarb unit.

How Heath Canada measures potency matters not.

I read from where the tags tagged me. All I see is someone confused about decarbing?

1 Like

Thanks for the link.

And you just got the exec summary.

2 Likes

I see, sorry didn’t read your whole post.

yes just decarb and vape… here is a video showing you how you cannot physically even mess up decarbing any concentrate

How to make THC Vape Carts using ANY of these 7 Cannabis Concentrates!

The health Canada thca thing was in response to your question:

Would a solid easy to follow SOP on decarbing the proceeds cut into your profits or increase them?

Which is totally misread the meaning of. Haha my bad I just woke up and am sick so cloudy headed

1 Like

Dude, aren’t you aware that

Just joking @Mresearch…reading definitely helps though.

2 Likes

and this wasn’t remediated at all?
how would I distill THCa? You mean decarb it and distill the THC?

2 Likes

Cant get any purer then 1000mg/g and mine was colored so what you’re saying isnt true.

This isnt true either lol been there done that its yellow unless color remediated

Here want another one?

This one is 999mg/g as tested by kca yet still has color. Color has nothing to do with purity im really surprised you dont know how oxidation effects color

It shouldnt matter that the test above has other cannabinoids when you said

You dont need to distill it just decarb it under vacuum and youll see its yellow

that’s kinda my point. he said to “distill the THCa”

1 Like