Help me on testing

I have various materials like flowers, oil, and gummies. Can someone hook me up with a tests so i can get baselines on how to formulate things? My fummies are known to put people down. I have assumed my oil is 80 thc which is prolly generous. and i formulate to 40 mg per but it fucks people up? Ive been there and it sux to overdose on a gummy and thats just in my house trying to make it upstairs. IVE HAD a test done at a convention. They ground up my bud and stuffed it in a thing that had a phone app and deshazzos rozay was 18 percent? the highest tested was 30 but the side by side photo had my deshazzo looking better. ) I dropped it. my guy doesnt like it so its no good to me and it wasnt a yielder at all so it had to be way better to be a keeper. It fit the description- light floral essence. People want LOUD But I will say- the convention guy who was offering tests was a bit shocked when I showed him dank homegrown. Hes used to cali bud and people testing store bought weed and it was obv not. I think i left it on the vine too.

1 Like

Buy a Tcheck…

I ran it against a few HPLC samples and it was within 2 percentage points (~15%)

Costs $389 with a promo code, and is accurate for 500 tests… That’s less than a buck a test.

4 Likes

Facts

1 Like

i dont need it to test others weed . I need a real test to baseline my formulas off of not a app type.

people were offering me money for no reason this week? dont do that. I can suffer. but if you can test me for free im an advertisement.

and hopefully my stuff isnt shwag?

Tcheck will measure your potency in many carriers. Alcohol, butter, oil, etc. It’s actually a pretty amazing device. I’ve used purpl, light lab, and the tcheck. And the tcheck is hands down the best device, and it’s the cheapest. If you want to make fire fucking edibles. Follow a dosing and homogenization recipe and then test your product in the liquid form.

Tcheck will even measure diluted hash, and measure upto 99%… Same tech as aerometrix

1 Like

thats funny if i sux at growing…

im reluctant on buying devices. I have thousands in devices i dont use. I can get a general baseline off a few oil samples. Like old material, or bad stuff and then fresh stuff and kinda figure it out. id like a finished test of my gummy recipe too. I guess they come out at 40 mg per gram but the complaints i get are that people overdose. The last complaint was made people sick? I freaked out thinking they puked… No they were just used to a store bought gummy that says 40 mg but theres ten of them in the bag and mine is 40 per gummy.

Yes man… you should really TEST them. Your probably coming up short on your homogenization… I am an ultra nerd, I probably have 6 digits in old IT hardware that is now worthless in my basement. I get it. I just told you though that the tcheck is the truth, and based off experience it’s the best potency tester on the market compared to the other options. (which I have used).

You know why you need to do and I have you an easy answer…get a Tcheck.

my homogenizer cost me alot its a big one that cost 8000 retail. I homogenize the gummies well is maybe why they all get so high vs the store gummies I get a laugh out of the ues page on my homogenzer- it says it can macerate human vaginal tissue???

Your dose to weigh ratio might be off, or you are using fire starting material. I usually decarb clean diamonds to make carts, and people fucking drool over them compared to distillate crazy what 7-10 extra % does.

2 Likes

i just make use of schawag oil by making the dankest gummies. by schwag- i mean i only have one guy who buys oil for himself- so the rest is gummies.

i need to get out my house. im a hermit so nobody sees what i do. WEED is legal here = but then covid got in the way and i havent been meeting stoners.

for a covid bound stoner who buys at a dispensary im an almost godlike character. Ill even grow a strain upon your request… I keep seeing these middle aged hard working people going into the damn store they opened next to me. Thats people i can help out.

It’s wired covid hit and I crawled out from under my rock. Really when I started associating myself with cannabis out in the open. Crazy what 10 years can do for an industry.

1 Like

at some point i was a californian. Then i came back and grew up and got a job and did that at UPS. Its crasy that it was legal there for almost 20 years and i kinda ignored it> cali had a good long run. I went there for a hackey contest and weed was abundant but i dint know you could just grow it in the hills. Im good at bieng an ostrich and putting my head in the sand on various things. https://www.scienceabc.com/nature/animals/ostriches-really-bury-heads-sand.html

The funny thing is my takeaway from the ostrich article- Pliny IPA is the best in the world and if any of you get a fresh one ill trade you for it.

You know this is myth right they don’t bury their heads in the ground lmao I use to think the same thing though

the link i posted said same- but i do it dammit. i was gonna bury my dogs head in the sand but shes too cute and i hate pics.

1 Like

How many tests and what’s your budget?