Help me on testing

They make a good paperweight.

Edit… I will sell the one I have for half price…

Only a few test ran through it.

4 Likes

I thought tcheck was a scam

2 Likes

I’ve run over a few dozen tests through it and almost all of the tests have come within 2% of the HPLC lab tests from proverde etc.

I do have the Tcheck 2. I don’t think it matters though. Maybe there is a huge difference? Maybe you didn’t follow the SOP for testing properly?

my budget is you keep the samples. I dunno if the tests are destructive or not.

1 Like

Really, math is my gig man. So I’m 100% on my SOP and my ability in diluting. LOL

Mater of fact, my business kinda depends on my analytical abilities.

I have the 2ed edition to, never have bothered to update it.

Run the same sample multiple times with different results. :man_shrugging:

I’m glad you got one that works.

3 Likes

That very generous. Are you close to LA? DM me and let me see we can do for you.

Their margin of error is 15% which with fire generally equates to 2.5-3 points. The test is never going to be the same. Even on an hplc…

Glad you got one that works.

Have you looked into SRI GC’s model 310MM?

It’s a a 10th of a gram to make a sample. .100 or as close as you can get it. It’s fun to do it yourself

are you talking about only flower or can you sample oil and gummies too. I did a test at a convention on a small machine, i got 18 percent on some deshazzo.

Candy is easy…edibles work, flower, oil, bath bombs, etc. People like them. They they buy more. And then more. No need to advertise, I can see if I can post something get some of the gentlemen on here to give their 2 cents.

and how many gram per gummy?

2 Likes