Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

what posts are scrubbed?? seems like the @Deleted name aint much different than assigning an anonnumber name

Like I said, features were changed due to his behavior

can you give us an example of a scrubbed post. im looking threw his history… dont see many edits

You mean you silenced him for calling you out on Ethos

1 Like

Are you looking in relevance or recents

1 Like

i started at his first post and moving from there… you find any?

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any of the threads that proved he owed a bunch of business partners money or any of the doxxing meltdown posts between he and spdking

Do those add to the discourse

1 Like

i really thought that was all on IG when it happened… i dont remember that playing out on the site

1 Like

All still there

1 Like

Owing people in the industry money, yes.

Doxxing, no.

1 Like

can’t his creditors make a new post?

I didn’t try yet I just woke up

They definitely could, but he robbed his family members and close family friends. The embarrassment for the tight nit Russian community he swindled was pretty deep

1 Like

So, one one would conclude that if they (the creditors) were too embarrassed to repost, no contact info is up, and no new drama has occurred, that these deleted posts have no bearing on the present and future?

If Colombo popping up and robbing more unsuspecting people because his former bad deeds were hidden, then sure I guess its fine

I could only find 5–6 posts/ threads that were edited, nothing major though? Unless the keyword within those ones may just be some stupid shit. I searched “@Deleted edit “ no quotations, that will give you a filter of them via keyword

Hopefully sidco can provide some clarity here.

Moving forward… There’s issues with allowing carte blanche editing of old posts, there’s clearly discontent with not allowing those edits freely.

Allowing TL3 users to edit seems reasonable, but the system doesn’t allow it.

Anyone have some ideas on how we can reasonably move forward?

4 Likes

How about just adding an “Edit Request” button like the flag button for old posts. That way all it takes is a mod clicking “yes” and then the user can handle the rest.

Edit: Idk what the logistics of that looks like, just the first thing that came to mind.

3 Likes