Heady dab rigs

Very Nice, who made the frame? She looks like a great ride.

Yea just vp110 chassis by Jimco it’s the dominator.

2 Likes

Sick glass, I’ve never even smoked out of anything remotely that bad ass.

But what comes to mind when I see stuff like this, is how the hell does one clean it? Are the pathways/chambers not near as big as what is visible?

I can’t imagine those get cleaned. Or really used tbh

1 Like

One of the recent gloop houseplant ashtrays from Seth rogens company

New recent dab rig. The highly educated dabs really well, the textured bottom does an killer job and vaporizes better in my opinion

4 Likes

I have a few super dope headys that I’m willing to sell. From artists like Nerv, Niko Cray, Kyru, and others. Here’s a few. If any peak your interest (which I’m sure they will) give me a serious offer and if multiple are interested in the same one, then it’ll just go to the highest bidder. Each one does come with its own protective padded heavy duty case that locks and purges. I’m not in a hurry to sell so now low ballers please. We all know their value.

Heady glass/rigs for sale

9 Likes

see: Heady glass/rigs for sale

7 Likes

Hearing offers, no i don’t want to trade for mids.

4 Likes

…puffco is for flavor + low temp… not for scalding hot, terp-burning dabs- its literally never gonna do that it was intentionally designed to (avoid that) & to be able to taste all the finer notes/points of concentrates… AND its waaay more efficient than a traditional banger torch (if your taking about medicinal effects/getting high; not just taste)----> i can take very small dab ( .2 ish) and start on the lowest setting- roast it on that setting 2x full cycles (burn everything in that heat range with out destroying beneficial parts to add to or expand ones high) ; go up 1 heat setting- roast it 2 full cycles (“capture” everything in That bracket), go up again 1-3 cycles and then 1-3 more cycles on the last setting (4 settings total @ 2-3 full cycles per heat setting)… 8-12 dabs off of 1/2 - 1/4 of 1 normal banger+torch dab… it gets u higher with less and is waaay more efficent… its not designed for globs and its not designed for super hot dabs so its never ever gonna be able to do THAT in the current iteration------> it littery wasnt designed for that THATS LIKE BITCHING THAT YOUR FISHING BOAT CANT PLOW AND TIL YOUR CORN FIELD; IIIITTS NOT SUPPOSED TO :rofl: ur using it wrong or for the wrong reasons and ur mad about it :rofl: (on a homies acount/computer but was to hillarious + bonkers not to comment)

Bettleseuss rig sheeeeesh

4 Likes

Homie has this hindy up for grabs too 200 for it

(Edit lowered price)

1 Like

30 year old Alex chillum with little cam pouch 30 year old Cameron Tower sidecar and some newer Badtram pieces.

6 Likes

Selling my benson glass rig, 10mm and will come with a slurper.

Might be open to selling my switch with a Slugworth glass attachment as well for $900

5 Likes

Frenchie +1 heady point

2 Likes

Should have included the pirate frenchie aka one eye boi for extra points smh :joy:

2 Likes

Super off topic, but I collect one eyed animals. Here’s one of my pirates:

3 Likes

Guys how can I post a picture. I get this error

“An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

1 Like

Just click the circled icon, select the image and wait until it says 100% when it’s uploading

@fullmelt90u4u

1 Like

The good ole days. Whats up fam!

15 Likes