Hash water waste

Dude you haven’t read the thread. Read the thread then give us your insights please.

3 Likes

Cause that is where they landed!,

3 Likes

Magisters 100-150 membrane could probably do it too

1 Like

If you can catch terpenes at 150 you’re gonna catch your cannabinoids

Thetes a reason I’m talking about terpenes as im sure they want to catch those

1 Like

Please read the fucking thread because we are not after cannabinoids.

5 Likes

The cannabinoids have been removed. Just trying to get the aromatics out of the waste water after processing. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

If you dont know what it is how do you expect someone to know if you can remove them?

They might be removable with a membrane, who knows

How do you know there not water soluble terpenes?

Well I never asked if a membrane would remove them, you kind of just came in bragging about your membranes.

But the procedure i described will extract them, even if we don’t know what they are. More work needs to be done before we can begin to say whether a membrane will work. I do think they will work, but since we don’t know what compounds were looking to extract its not worth arguing over.

3 Likes

Come on! You know what he is talking about. You of all people know well enough that terpenes are only part of cannabis’ smell. Hell, there’s even different sized and shaped terpenes (sesquiterpenes, triterpenes, etc). You know about thiols and mercaptans, too.

You know what the task and questions are. Do you have a membrane for stripping aromatics from hash production waste water?

1 Like

Actually I don’t know about these

My bad for assuming.

3 Likes

Rosin is one thing I’ve literally never done

Lemme do a little r and d

1 Like

Were talking about hash, but we are not talking about rosin.

4 Likes

I’m dying right now. Why is this so hard?! :rofl:

7 Likes

If you can find what specific thiols that are in cannabis I can see if they can be seperated by MW

Thiol is a functional group so it didn’t give me anything specific

1 Like

Because I’ve been up for 3 days with barely any sleep driving trim from Oregon

2 Likes

Maybe if the OP (@headwatershash) is close enough to you, you could hit him up and do the R&D there… that may fix some of this communication issue thing.

2 Likes

The old motel hash making tech. Pressing rosin in a motel was an experience. Getting ready for high times in a hurry was always fun. I don’t miss 2016 thats for sure.

5 Likes

I was just trying to find the MW of the thiols and mercaptans but it didn’t give me specifics

Be safe. Take a nap. No money is worth your life or the lives of others!

4 Likes