Has god abandoned the legacy market?

No it didn’t lol. I was wrong.

5 Likes

don’t worry. I still have people preaching to me about the difficulties of growing an annual herb and that the quality will never be there in the future with new players replacing old players.

2 Likes

I always thought god rAN the white market and has been fighting the legacy market since day 1. She won!

Technically I still have 10 months to be right lol.

1 Like

Technically both markets could be much better

6 Likes

Anybody that believes this is the product of traditional market dynamics needs to get their head out of bidens ass.

Mom and pop companies are tanking because there’s no way to compete with $200/lbs and these massive multi state operations have the capacity to bleed them dry for months.

There’s no holding out until the drought this time. This is methodic. And the perfect timing to coincide with federal legalization.
Cannabis will be served to big pharma on a silver platter.

10 Likes

just holding out for them hidden whales :whale2: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

meh how many people buy smokes from the reserve ? how many ppl brew their own liquor ?

Everything isnt as cut and dry folks

7 Likes

It was a great idea in the beginning.

Open source knowledge should be a positive.

But they don’t play by the same rules that we are told to play by

4 Likes

Thanos was right

6 Likes

Shhhh quit sharing more tek

1 Like

God abandoned the legacy market because he hates poor people duh

download (3)

5 Likes

God doesn’t hate poor people but the federal government and the corporations that own it do.

And they hate any industry or market that provides the opportunity for the poor to generate wealth and create self-sustainability.

12 Likes

As someone uniquely placed with poor and rich opportunities I say this: opportunities are based on the beholder.

2 Likes

You’re probably right. I miss the old days. Sigh

2 Likes

Opportunities are based on a culmination of privileges.

4 Likes

Opportunity is a culmination of good choices, habits and foundations. That creates a positive feedback loop that parses into all aspects into life.

As we say in this industry. Shit in, shit out.

13 Likes

Your both right.

1 Like

There I fixed it

6 Likes

You’re talkin about it a store they sell anything here in Illinois and it’s huge prices you don’t need to be fancy or cookies or any type of brand you’re not even allowed to look at any product before you buy it I see all these people walking in and out of the place they have two security guards outside to keep people from moving their own product