Has anyone here ordered stainless from CN Extractor?

looking to order an extractor from china and woundering if anyone has ordered anything from these guys before? let’s hear the good, bad and or ugly!

They go by CN Extractor and/or WENZHOU CUITE STAINLESS STEEL CO., LTD

If you have a quality stainless supplier a
that had reasonable pricing I would also be interested. Let me know, thanks guys!

Ordered once from them. Package got shipped to someone else they could never find.

3 Likes

oh shit, did you get a refund or did they leave you high and dry?

Cn steel is the old Shenzhen global hardware company under a new name.

They wer banned from doing business in the USA a couple years ago and have been changing thier name every six months to avoid customer hold up. A believe several people got burned badly and or injured with thier hardware and the principle party actually had them banned in the states when th original reseller here got sued…i wont mention names.

This is th company th sells rusty stainless. Well one of them.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info greatly appreciated! will be staying away from them. I would prefer to buy local but up north here the green tax is HEAVY on anything that’s a decent size.

1 Like

Why don’t you grab something from @Killa12345. I’m sure he can give you a great deal on your stainless! :+1: https://qualitystainlessparts.com/

4 Likes

Hey James, I grabbed my last unit from Killa it’s awesome but I need to upgrade to something bigger.

2 Likes

Gotcha👍

Hot up @GreenMachine_Consult

2 Likes

Hit me up at Pinnacle Stainless. We’ve got a number of scale options on our turn-key solutions, and short lead times and we provide on-site training, trouble shooting, and a direct line to to service. All built in the US…and no Green Tax.

2 Likes

180k for this and you claim no green tax!!???

Shame on you guys.

At falling formulations we truly offer no green tax and actually have a state side Reputable welder based in the PNW and All stainless offered only slightly higher than overseas suppliers.

We don’t use trick words like “built in the USA”

And we don’t rob your pocket While claiming no green tax.

It’s true our lead times can be extended but we are back on track after a very busy holiday and New Years, and would love to show you what real value and quality looks like.

Otherwise, killa all day over sketchy direct over seas orders.

FF Management

1 Like

Which unit from Killa did you grab? I’m looking at grabbing something small from him as well, if you have any advice would be appreciated!

2 Likes

Grabbed his 1#er and it is great not one issue, great customer service. Higher quality steel than I expected you will not go wrong with killas gear.

2 Likes

You have how many paid orders from last fall that you haven’t delivered yet?

180k with Pinnacle gets you a falling film

20k or whatever with Falling Formulations gets you a shit pile of excuses

7 Likes

With this shit storm virus I would be getting a refund on some chit I ordered last fall and have not received yet. Thas crazy, I guess guys dont get the “time is money” thing.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t have those issues from summit. Shit leaves immediately.

Even before the virus these guys were insanely late on orders

2 Likes

Yeah, the whole cheerleader thing and then the chinaman claiming they stole his design were all red flags. Then they fed everyone with the “no green tax” dream and the dagger “2 fo 1”.

1 Like

That fucking cheerleader was the worst.

3 Likes

He should get the cheerleader badge. Maybe a set of pompoms? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like