Has anyone here had experience with the precision ASE100 FFE?

Looking for first hand experience reports and reviews, what its true throughput is, any design kinks or issues, etc
Thanks fam

Never seen one. Looks like a very nice piece of kit… Pricetag to match I bet.

1 Like

Be very careful. Precision has been purchased and the future is uncertain. Ask someone who bought equipment from Apex or Delta before Prospiant. Not good. The likelihood that you will be left without support and spare parts is high.

16 Likes

Look into Mach technologies based out of port Huron million times better service and equipment I would not go with precision

3 Likes

I’d go with Yellowstone for FFE.
They have really efficient systems and their tech Rusty is a badass.

4 Likes

Hey Rowan,
Great looking piece of machinery, throughput is okay. My recommendation is Pinnacle Stainless FFE w/ a decarb skid. Upgrade your Boiler to a Gas boiler, do not go with the electric Sussman they recommend. 100 L / h on average.

That’s standard. The faster you recover, the wetter your finished product will be. Mfr’s never admit this - they’re financially incentivized to lie. Shocking, I know.

1 Like

Sorry to disagree; Mach is the worst manufacturer of any cannabis/hemp equipment.

1 Like

I assume you work for the manufacturer lol

3 Likes

Yellowstone has a unique solution for condensing, nothing to write home about, however. Especially considering the CapEx for their unit… Insane.

1 Like

BizzyBee has the best FFE’s (and mostly best equipment) out there. Best and most knowledgeable team as well.
Their Silver Serpent FFE is the most cost effective and versatile unit, works for hydrocarbons too.
Best option: get the BZB FFE with gear pumps (not turn-key) and buy your own 24-48kw water or oil heater and 10-20 ton chiller. It’ll be about 150-160k all-in.

3 Likes

They have been doing that since day one can only imagine now that there bought out.

1 Like

I’d say be careful, it’s precision. Draco Malfoy has always sold terrible machines that underperformed

They cock over customers with underpowered very shiny kits, and are well known for their garbage customer service and customerblaming for their under performing kits.

Delta was dogshite before before they became prospiant. Fuckers wanted 15k just to change the maximum agitation time on their centrifuge. Terrible customer service only became abysmal after the merger.

7 Likes

That’s a shit FFE. You can hit 50-75gal/hourly with 10-15% solvent remaining with a proper FFE.

2 Likes

Anything is possible. The trade-off is usually the purity of the recovered eth.

Is that you extraction guy? Lol.

4 Likes

Previously…. Lol

1 Like

Seemed to test just fine at 190 proof. What do you mean?

I prefer 200. The faster your recovery, the less accurate the separation.