Harvest right freeze dryer power failure PLEASE HELP

worst customer service in the biz

harvest right was made for preppers not cannabis

dont give these people your money

1 Like

Cool but he already did so the least we can do is help him and not say TOLD YA SO

Have some fuckin` compassion, shit.

11 Likes

Where the magic smoke escaped from the box…,

EDIT: which seems like a great place to slip a link to: wiggly electrickery

5 Likes

We’re you able to resolve your issue? I still haven’t figured out what is going on. I’m thinking my mother board is fried at this point

Yes but the harness the sent me is different than the one it came with slightly and I’m not positive what you plug into where.

oh that sounds like fun.

well, actually it does… but I’m not wired right.

:shushing_face:

4 Likes

Uploading: IMG_8431.MP4…

Where does the other end go.

Use first principles. What needs to go where to make it go.

Uploading: IMG_8431.MP4…

Summary

This text will be hidden

The other end going into the back of the shelving unit, sorry should have mentioned that

Find a schematic for your machine, post lots of pics. I bet someone can figure it out

1 Like

I cannot find a schematic or I would be able to figure it out myself, that is what I need help with or someone to take the panel off their machine and take a couple photos for me, I would pay someone to help me I am desperate…

1 Like

@SubstituteCreature

3 Likes

Take still pictures of both please - old and new ones with full connecting wires too

I was fucking ripped last night and wasn’t good to anyone haha. I gotta take the lil one roller skating but I can take a look after I get back from showing a birthday party full of kids I AM A ROLLER DISCO GOD AND SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS SUCH.

6 Likes

@substitutecreature

I need still pictures please. The swaying videos are insanely hard to focus on

I can say with those little white plugs, those always go in the same spot. Almost the same with PC fans, usually those little pitongs are one size fits all things. The second wires in question I couldn’t figure out where they went because i honestly couldn’t see the circuit board that well at all in the video with how far and how swaying the video was.

A lot of the questions you’re asking could be solved with a multimeter to test continuity to be honest. Or just following those wires to see what component they’re physically coming off from. Heater will likely hook off of leads from said Heater and the drain will likely be located at the bottom since it probably relies on gravity for minimal assistance to get the water in the drain trap.

The heater (probably known as defrost cycle) is probably coils wrapped around the whole circular inner housing that the frost sticks to during the FD process so chances are you’ll only be able to see just where the wires are coming from or a small unit controlling the coils that the wires are attached to.

Circuit boards are daunting but consider this - break down the words. Circuit. Boards. Ok now make the ‘board’ part fuck off. Circuits. Electronics are a collection of small circuits accomplishing one job each - the heavy lifting is usually done by logic boards and pre-programmed stuff we can’t exactly replace ourselves. Once you identify what circuit on the board and machinery in general control what processes the idea of electronics repair becomes much less scary. Unless you shock the fuck out of yourself.

…Watch out for fist sized capacitors. Another piece of advice :wink:

2 Likes

Wait for the pictures to be fully uploaded before you hit reply. There’s a percent meter at the bottom of the page telling you how far along the upload is. :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

You already know we’re gonna need video of this, right?

3 Likes