Hard to Find Papers - PDF Requests

This is the paper in which the diacetate of CBD is first described, among other things.

5 Likes

Can’t find it anywhere online.

Do u think UC berkley would have something like this in their library?

Probably. Go bears

1 Like

I’ll have a look see.

Not what you asked for, but similar. Cites the asked for paper

4 Likes

It looks like the paper he’s looking for is in there in its entirety. Starting on page 57.

5 Likes

Or NRLF in Richmond.

1 Like

Not the same. There were 15 years between the Edery paper and the NIDA monograph.

1 Like

Their first test was a little beyond the typical dab test:

2 Likes

Ethanol can be injected intravenously :flushed:

3 Likes

Vaportini may be just as dangerous!

Edit: link still works. I figured this would have been banned or litigated out of existence by now.

https://vaportini.com/

2 Likes

Full report on d6a(10a) enantiomers in here:

Two years after the NIDA monograph.

1 Like

I’ll check tomorrow.

This is the one I’m interested in from that paper

(+)-7-OH-delta-6-THC-DMH (33)

2 Likes

It’s there. NRLF was closed down for about a year during the pandemic and is now only open a few hours in the afternoon.

I’m headed to uc berkley surplus warehouse to pick up a turbo pump tomorrow. The warehouse for berkley surplus is right up the road from this library.

Like maybe 500 ft lol.

2 Likes

I know, been there many times. Interesting campus, earthquake research buildings, etc. Super smooth on/off access from/to Southbound 580.

I love the reading room, almost never anyone there, fast computers, nice printers, total access for anyone, basically. Printouts are 5¢ a page, or at least used to be.

If you grab the Edery ‘72 paper and turn it into PDF, I would appreciate you sharing it with me.

2 Likes

NRLF is open 12-4

1 Like

Anyone else got any other requests while I’m there?

If you’re affiliated with the UC system I’m sure you can call ahead so that can pull out the volume in advance.