Happy Fourth of July!

I “had” Kyle Kushman personal strawberry cough years back. Sadly I lost it. It was EPIC! And that’s putting it lightly.

2 Likes

Sweet tooth was one of my favorites back N-da-day, if my memory serves me correctly it was from Barnes coffee shop (not sure if I spelled the name correctly) across from train station in Amsterdam. I can look back in my passport, and give a 5 year window. But it won the cannabis cup there in 2002`ish?? Skunk #1 cant be beaten in the “wt arena”. Those were the days

2 Likes

Green crack was the first strain I ever grew. Had a seed from some amazing flower back in 2010. Would love to see that done right again

4 Likes

Usually build 2 4x8 sheets of osb, but I was late getting to the fireworks store this yr and wasn’t much selection. I run 1 fuse to everything, for obvious reasons👮‍♂️ and sit back in the crowd. I have excalibur mortars in the rack, they are one of my favorites. The cop just sat there,till it was done and pulled off. Hope everyone had a happy 4th.

7 Likes

Barney’s cafe, they still the seed bank running. Dank u :wink: Barney’s Farm.
@MillerliteRn

7 Likes

That’s bad ass they are still in business. Looked at their site, only other strain I recognize that’s old school is morning glory. That one, was a pretty good one to. Barney’s has been around for nearly 30 years… And still popping beans. New York city desal was my favorite back in those days. Iv had several desal strains since., non even come close.

We have an ak47 mom it smells better than any of the other plants in veg. I wanna see more chemdawg

2 Likes

I’ve got a grip of chemdog s1’s I made I’d be willing to trade… I think I can still get the cut I made them from but honestly I’ve been loving the variance of the beans. So close, yet different everytime. Love running right from seed.

2 Likes

@anon56994712 has the fire

2 Likes

ChemD > almost anything else

@The_Lone_Stiller I’d be interested in procuring some of those

3 Likes

Did anybody else notice the extreme amount of fireworks being lit off last night? It was raining ash here til 11:30pm! No joke, every street, every parking lot was pumping works into the sky lol. The main road by my house had dust tracks from all ash. Fookin awesome to see!!! Happy belated 4th!

1 Like

Same here. Guy that cut my gair said his mom was up till 1am.

I have had really good luck with “sun grown genetics” lately

I have grown 5 different strains from them, all absolutely fire. Bag appeal out the ass.

I just transplanted there “candy cream punch” , “oyster cookies” and “blue dragon bx3” into the greenhouse

The blue dragon smells like straight blue berries…

Some asshole here lit off a grand finale in the middle of the night here. 2:30am and the dude lit off mortars for 3 mins straight.

It had to be some young dudes that thought it would be funny. Most of the fireworks were done by 12am but in the middle of the night. Someone lit off an Arsenal. :man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

You know how they do in SF. Probably found an extra box on the cleanup and said F it.

1 Like

Bro this was obnoxious! I love blowing up shit on the 4th. I think it’s our rights as Americans to celebrate by blowing shit up.

These guys set off like $1000s Worth of mortars in the middle of the night. This wasn’t like a box worth. This seem well thought out and meant to wake the whole neighborhood up

2 Likes

Passed out early woke up and said F it? A whole trialers worth from what it sounds like. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

ama need to check them out. What strains have you ran?

I’m going to start a thread for us.

1 Like

Obnoxious displays of explosions in the sky is what the 4th is all about!! When it’s 10pm on a Tuesday night in Feb, then you can complain. LMAO

1 Like

It’s it punch, spiked punch, oyster cookies, candy cream punch, blue dragon bx3

1 Like