Happy Fourth of July!

@TwistedStill is on the rigjt track. There are a few benifits to spending a little more up front in the legal game. We were given permission to do a temporary grow while our main 45k sqft facility is built out. The main reason we went with Containers is because when this lot is built we can pick them up and move them next door(We have 4 lots).
The second reason and the one that makes financial sense is you do not have to install fire sprinklers inside of containers. This alone saved 30-50k over a temporary building.
From a long time growers perspective, they fucking suck. I like having space to move around and tbese do not offer that at all. This is the inside of one of the containers.

14 Likes

ā€œthe boogeymanā€ Hahahaha

1 Like

Iā€™m not hating, Iā€™ve been there, I know full and well the struggle that is shipping container growing. Hence why I asked. Makes sense though given your current position. Canā€™t wait to see the new facility

4 Likes

and u have trouble keeping me super fire at good $

Do I need to come teach u how to run one those things :wink::green_heart::facepunch: I could have that baby maxed out w world class strainsā€¦ud smell 20ft from itā€¦maybe even when u turned on the road :wink:*

2 Likes

Hey @FicklePickle, do you have a listing, or link for that price on the container? Iā€™m getting quoted a whole lot more for one around here and would like to Try to find something similarā€¦

1 Like

I bought mine through my old land lord for my warehouse. I donā€™t have a link but I know the company is pac-van. That old timer has 50+ that he rents as storage space.

https://www.pacvan.com/locations/washington/seattle/

I guess I do have a link.

2 Likes

Thanks! Happy fourth yā€™all!

Give me some names and i will grow them.

2 Likes

Ice grapefruit plez :slight_smile: Iā€™ll buy a years supply of personal.

3 Likes

Also, what the hell ever happened to AK-47?? That strain was bomb.com and super high yielding and now I havenā€™t seen any in forever.

5 Likes

Anyone ever seen a grapefruit diesel that has the stink of an east coast sour but tastes like ripe red grapefruit on the back of your tongue? Been searching for the better part of a decade for the cut

2 Likes

Done

7 Likes

Go get a cut of orgnkids banana og. Thatā€™s some of the best weed Iā€™ve smoked to date.

Big fan of old school shit:
Chemdog4
Nysd
Lemon Larry
Nirvana WW, master kush, white rhino, so many of nirvanas copy cats were soooo good back then!

7 Likes

Dog not dawg :dart:

Thatā€™s my shit right there!

1 Like

So I thought it would be funny to ā€œmake it rainā€ with a couple Gā€™s I had in my dresser to my wife.

She did NOT find it amusing.

9 Likes

Doooooood! Just lemme know when and where! You da fuggin man!

3 Likes

I got you my bro. :facepunch:t3:

Whatever happened to Sweet Tooth, Super Skunk #1 and #3, Purple Haze, Strawberry Cough and Canadian Haze

3 Likes

So many people used to sprinkle pcp or cocaine growing up and the dudes used to try to pass them off as a white strain

There was some fuckface who was known for lacing weed with PCP. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, thought it was a mistake and got another bag. He did it to me again and I walked home after smoking a blunt just pissed off grinding my teeth while scrambling to delete his number out of my phone. He called his stuff White Rhino.

1 Like

Lmao. Sounds about right, the wives donā€™t find our antics as amusing as we do

5 Likes