Happy Fourth of July!

15 Likes

thumb_happy-treason-day-ungrateful-colonials-memegenerator-net-happy-july-the-4th-59682992

22 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Love it

2 Likes

Hahah would take a Brit to bring it up

:wink: damn Brits!

:green_heart::facepunch:

Do you still have the ascent?

1 Like

5 Likes

*Laughing while shitting, shitting while laughing. RSO kicking in, my poop smells like we-eEED. YAH! *

1 Like

Karen and Kevins showing theirs faces

3 Likes

Happy 4th my brothers. We are blessed to live in the greatest country. :100:

12 Likes

Who’s grow is this?

2 Likes

Shit…who’s grow do you think that is homie…

5 Likes

I lost it so long ago.

2 Likes

Baffled anyone would decide to build a massive grow in shipping containers these days. $$$$

3 Likes

But when you got that $$$ you use it to make that $$$

Its cheap infrastructure. Especially when you drop them somewhere that has little overhead for the real estate on which they sit…and you can up and move them if you wish.

I know a guy who likes shipping containers…

9 Likes

True that. Spend it to make it. We know that grind well

3 Likes

I would love to have a few…but I want them under ed ground since I live on slope. If they not underground they ugly af…I wanna hide things so it dint make my land look ugly

3 Likes

This is the day to give everyone a reminder that our country was made on good ol boys not paying taxes , making their own rules , and stealing land . Happy freedom day everyone follow your dreams and live your life .

4 Likes

@TwistedStill and I have containers. Yes they’re not the most appealing to look at, but god damn you really can’t beat the savings. I just spent 2156 with tax and delivery on a 40’ HC container.

If you’re going to bury one, be sure to reinforce the lid so the weight of the dirt doesn’t crush it.

Happy 4th everyone!

2 Likes

Happy 4th everyone!

Time for my neighbor and I to LIGHT UP THE SKY tonight.

6 Likes

I wish we could light off fireworks we would burn the whole state down !

2 Likes

Ready to entertain the neighbors later

12 Likes