handling cash

A lot of us deal with money every day and I’ve been pondering the best way to safely collect cash in these dark times. Essentially I have ziplock bags with money and don’t want to mess with it. Was thinking maybe something like this could help kill any contaminated cash:

1. throw a Lysol wipe in the ziplock bag and just let it marinade.

2. do the same thing as step one but with ethanol on a paper towel.

Am I naive to think that might work? Any other suggestions from you fine folks?

microwave it haaaah disclaimer I’m kidding

4 Likes

Just let it sit if you can, its not able to live without a host for X amount of time or so i read, that would be my best guess or toss it in the washer machine

A UV light, small room and giant fan. Let that shit just fly around for a couple hours. After said and done you can pretend to be a stripper. Turn off UV light first.

4 Likes

You can NOT microwave cash. There is a metal strip embedded in currency. Dont wanna bownup the microwave.

I built an ozone box. All money I get, goes I to said box and the gen runs for 2hrs.

This is why I ask for payment thru PayPal currently

2 Likes

fully saturate it in 10% bleach / 90% water for 10 minutes

then it is 100% clean

edit: I would test this with a small amount first

Ive microwaved a bunch of metal and unfortunately nothing happened to my surprise ( young and stupid and far away) but ya i wouldn’t recommend it

1 Like

I wonder if that small amount of bleach would mess it up, like when they bleached $5 and printed $100 on them and passed them off up here yrs ago. You could only tell if you actually looked at the water mark and saw Lincoln not franklin

1 Like

If you microwave metal touching metal it will combust. For instance a metal bread twist tie. Twist it together and watch the show.

1 Like

I just wear gloves when handling large amounts of cash.

Or hand sanitizer after handling.

I hear ph 2.5 water kills all bacteria spores and virus.
Kangen water just posted today about it

I put a toaster with spoons, forks and knives in the microwave for over 30 mins and nothing, also filled a pepsi can with gas and did the same and nothing happened. Microwave was over 500ft away because i expected a show and nothing happened. Your right thougj i have seen it happen with twist ties and such no idea why it didnt work with all the other stuff.

2 Likes

Nice topic. I utilized latex gloves in the garage once there was enuff to play with.

I heard heat kills the virus cells as well, maybe the uv box idea convection oven style… of course at a temperature that won’t burn the cash

Forks in the toaster in the microwave? Only thing left after that is dipping it in the pool with a bungee cord attached to a helicopter piloted by a t rex in a tornado

Edit: during a pandemic

3 Likes

I generate hypochlourus acid for a bunch of uses. Atomize that shit.

1 Like

That shit could be carrying the virus!!.. Better send it to me right away I’ll take care of it for you.

1 Like

As a healthcare and humanitarian service all except all cash Just send it to me for processing testing and spending

All I pictured is a bunch of dudes washing money and then throwing in a clothing dryer.

1 Like

turn off your Tv, that should do the trick

1 Like

I will toll process your cash for you. 70/30 split. Comes back counted, sterilized, washed, ironed, banded, AND facing same direction.

Contract pricing available. Call today!

20 Likes