handling cash

Whos favor is the split? Ill split your split 60/40

1 Like

HAAAA toll-process money “laundering”…amazing.

Hey bro! You tryna start a price war!? :rofl::wink::sunglasses:

In the end you will want to go with us because of our patented money washing system. It’s all in line. Infected money goes in one side and disinfected money comes out the other. All seasoned. Winterized, springized, summarized, Autumnized.

On a real note. Has anyone run cash through a washing machine and dryer? If I did a 10% bleach mix it should be safe on ink yea?

Public service announcement.
DO NOT MIX ISO AND BLEACH!
Sure, things would get cleaned like a motherfucker, buttttt
It makes chloroform and hydrochloric acid.

Jus sayin

4 Likes

Never have, never needed too mostly seems a way to make fakes worn to be more real looking. Ill ponder your “patented” tek but if you wanna outsource i got some fast counters to up your production

1 Like

Try it with a 1 in a pyrex, not sure what the safe amount of bleach is unless your trying to print different denominations on real currency

1 Like

I know a 10% bleach solution for 10 minutes is used to clean up ebola blood. Maybe a 2% or 5% with a 10 minute contact time would suffice. Would need to find a study. Until then I would say 10% for 10 minutes to be 100% sure but like I said someone should test a few bills before doing this because Ive not tested it

I just sprayed a bunch of money in a bag with 60% etoh / 40% water I will report how it goes

I like alcohol because it dries easy and you can touch it without feeling sick like bleach or Lysol and the low contact time for kill (30s?) vs bleach

Also 140f for 60 minutes should do it. A Ziploc bag isn’t going to melt at 140f so it could go right into the vac oven. This might be the best way you can take the money put it directly into a bag then at the end of the day sterilize it.

3 Likes

Lmao i have a bunch of those in my glove box right now with Lysol wipes in the bag

1 Like

Nah, what you do is use ozone gas on it while it’s spinning.

Been spraying cash down with 91% iso for a week. Hasn’t messed up any yet.

2 Likes

By the way I heard you can use those baby bottle steamers. Load the shelves and go

4 Likes

Not a bad idea bro…

1 Like

Your all going to jail for laundering money.

5 Likes

Ask people to put in bags, put those in your own bag, take out with gloves, count, band, re bag in fresh ones. Sanitize hands after touching anything. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the end of paper $ as we know it. GovCrypto incoming

Highly doubt it. Everyone from gardeners to contractors use cash. Even hair dressers.

Lots of places around here already stopped taking cash. That’s supposed to be illegal. Who knows man,these are strange times.

ISO soak tek for the win

1 Like

UV light sterilizer

2 Likes

I don’t think you can kill off a paper currency. Though this will def help minimize the amount of active currency in circulation.

From the WHO

“It is not certain how long the virus that causes COVID-19 survives on surfaces, but it seems to behave like other coronaviruses. Studies suggest that coronaviruses (including preliminary information on the COVID-19 virus) may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days. This may vary under different conditions (e.g. type of surface, temperature or humidity of the environment).“

Fill a bag up with isopropyl alcohol, completely saturate cash, then dry?

1 Like

Take it in a bag and buy gold its way easier to clean

4 Likes