Hand trimmed CBG flower *great nose*

I think I responded to everyone, if I missed you send me a dm.

I had someone ask if I would do a 1/4lb sample, i said yes and I packed it up. Then He said he wanted a 1/2 lb sample I said no problem and packed it up. He ended up buying a lb. So I have 2 - 1/4 lbs packed in Mylar. Anyone sitting on the fence I’ll sell these 1/4 bags for $100 shipped anywhere in the US

1 Like

Im in for 1/4 bag if still available.

1 Like

Shoot me a dm and I’ll we’ll make arrangements

2 Likes

You flower has the nose. Enough that I had to show the COA to the owners of the Mom and Pop mailbox service I use. :roll_eyes: Think God that’s what that box is used for. But it has a very nice bag appeal and a very strong nose especial for CBG. Is there any left?

EDIT the post lady told the shop owners " I think there is marijuana in there" :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it, I’ve had to have some chats at the post office here because of the smell. There’s about 15 lbs left from this batch.

1 Like

What CBG strain is this?

MB1 CBG
Stands for My Best One

1 Like

Do you guys not vacuum seal? Lol

3 Likes

They are in Mylar, impulse sealed.

For larger orders I put the sealed Mylar in 5 gal buckets with lids, it helps. Makes shipping expensive

So I’ve decided that we are going to start offering a money back guarantee on the rest of this CBG flower. If you buy and you aren’t happy for any reason get it back to me in the same condition and I’ll give you a refund. I know you’ll be satisfied and we’re willing to stand behind our product.

1 Like

Id give them a time window on returns. Sounds like a nightmare potentially.

By the day after you receive it I need notice, thanks

Inquire for full details, two shipping options available odor proof and economy.

Price drop on the remainder of this lot
~10lbs left
$250 singles
$225/lb for 5lbs
$200/lb buy it all

2 Likes

I may be down for 1 or 2, I’ve had people asking about cbg flower

Shoot me a dm

Bump
About 8 pounds left in this batch

1 Like

Bump