Hand trimmed CBG flower *great nose*

Last phots I took the flowers we’re still a little wet. Some new photos

COA is delayed a bit I thought my partner mailed, they though I mailed it…
For those that are waiting thank you for you patience. I payed for expedited testing so shouldn’t be long now.

1 Like

Also, I’ve had existing customers call dibs on the majority of this lot, as well as a few new customers ask to be in the que. There may be as little as 10 trimmed pounds still available. Reach out soon if you want to get your hands on some.

2 Likes

I’ll take a pound off your hands!

2 Likes

I’ll post the COA’s here as soon as they are out, then I’ll dm all interested parties and we’ll get this :fire::fire:flower out the door!

4 Likes

I do still want a lb please

I got you. Look forward to seeing what you think!

1 Like

Did you get your COAs back?

No. My overnight package I sent Saturday just arrived today. I paid for next day results…which I guess means Monday. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Just a heads up but probably Tuesday for most carriers. Holiday Monday.

How’s the terps on this last batch? I’ve tried CBG flower from about ten different farms and they all smell like hay and dry out more than anything I’ve seen before. You said this actually smells good?

1 Like

I’m very interested in the latest CBG batch. I’m in Colorado in Denver myself.

It smells great, I think that’s what separates this from most of the other CBG I’ve seen.

Just wrapped up chopping down my greenhouse flowers. I saved the best for last. Another season in the books

1 Like

Greenhouse flower pics ?

So, I’ve been late to this party but I did end up picking up a few pounds of the first batch of cbg. TBH, my exploration into cbd/cbg flower has been VERY limited thus far as I continue to evolve my understanding of the industry but the flower from @very.good.cannabis has been great. I literally just opened up some of this cbg that I have been improperly storing and get a huge punch of lemon-citrus and maybe a hint of pine? (Ironically, some nugs I had taken for myself and stored in a jar with humidity packs seems to have lost the citrus-y smell; I’m going to assume this was my doing since the rest of the batch still smells great.) I’ve had hay cbd (and thc; thanks curaleaf!) in the past however this is my first time with cbg and it seems well grown and cured. I personally just packed a bowl and while the smell doesn’t translate through to the taste for me; the smoke is extremely smooth.

Anyone here on the fence; feel free to reach out with questions. I was also lucky that @very.good.cannabis was able to give me a break on the end of a batch allowing for me to try my hand at some extraction. As far as transaction; @very.good.cannabis had the deliveries at my door within 2-3 days of payment; well wrapped and packed in mylar/tub/box. Thanks again!

1 Like

Some photos of greenhouse harvest

3 Likes

Thank you for your patience, new COA is ready and productive is ready to ship. I will reach out to everyone tomorrow morning.

1 Like

0.2 x 0.877 + 0.15 = 0.325% :expressionless: i thought cbg was supposed to be compliant i was looking forward to getting some

3 Likes

That is :100: compliant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Nice job
next time try to get a little closer to 0.36%. If my memory serves me correctly its 0.36% with the lab errors add in. :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

That’s the highest I’ve got. The only real difference between this and the first batch, is planting and harvest dates. Same strain, same soil, same water. I did try watering them significantly less frequently… maybe that is why.

2 Likes