Hand trimmed CBG flower *great nose*

Hay man, how many do you have left?

1 Like

About 7 pounds

2 Likes

you are out as of now. :grinning:

3 Likes

Your flower got me in the door today, a door that I’ve been trying to step through for awhile now. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you, sounds like good news for both of us!

6 Likes

Did any of the 6 packages you sent me this time, smell like a skunks ass?
It’s been a week now, and the USPS still has the packages. The tracking says out for delivery on the 9th. I did file a claim with the post office. In the future i suggest you use foodsaver bags, far superior to your mylar bags. I sure hope I do not have to jump through hoops to get the 6 lbs back.

FoodSaver Bags

5 Likes

Hemp smelling packs in the post office are the best

2 Likes

@MillerliteRN was the original person who mentioned the smell at his box and that’s when I privately messaged you about it. And I wrote out how to smell proof that stuff for nearly no additional cost to you.

I’m happy to discuss the economics of this with you. A small investment now will deff. yield less “bad reviews” and make sure you keep getting repeat customers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D5TMBE0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_c8.RFb2GC7TYZ

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TMZDGQ1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

Has anybody had their Hemp packs confiscated by the USPS?
If so how did it turn out?

I ordered a lb and love it, but honestly who mails a lb of cannabis without vac sealing it???

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for the constructive criticism. My goal is to bring quality flower and quantity customer service to this community.
USPS has opened, or slowed down just a few boxes in my hemp career…but never confiscated. I choose USPS because they specifically allow hemp, and have rules in place for shipping hemp. The most recent boxes I sent I asked the USPS teller if she could detect odor from my boxes, she said no. I can’t really smell. Always looking for ways to improve.

Well what do you and I do, if I dont get my 6 packs I paid for?
I have patience up to a point, and 1 more week will be the end of that.
I’m hopeful I’ll get them, but what if?

I have over 100lbs of greenhouse CBG shucked and cured…just needs trimming. Keep me posted on USPS and if you need anything from me hit the dm.

5 Likes

My 6 packs are on there way to me. The “Team Leader-CI2 (Contraband, Interdiction & Investigations)” for the postal service phoned me today. It’s a good thing I already had the COA from the original purchase, that sure sped up things. :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s great news!

1 Like

So all they asked for was the COA? LOL

1 Like

Wonder how many real packs get shipped out with a cbd/cbg COA lol

2 Likes

Yep, the guy had the packs in front of him as we talked over the phone. I kept telling him to open a box, and he would have his COA. He refused to open one up, insisted that I send him a copy of the COA. LOL

He tried to pull a “do you have a license for this stuff”
I informed him I did not need a license.

Edit…We are licensed to be clear.

3 Likes

This is so funny. And enabling to anyone who can print out coas…

4 Likes

Iv been preaching this for awhile now… Smokeable Hemp, will be the end of prohibition. And LEO knows it, that’s why some states are trying to stop it. Unfortunately for thoes few states, its Federally legal to mail Hemp from Alaska to Main and from North Dakota to Houston…and every where in between… :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes