GUN lobby to blame Weed for mass shootings to divert away from their military grade mass killing tools?

depends

2 Likes

Its a great docu, you can turn on English subs, if im correct it also talks about kids finding Operation Gladio stash boxes and they where trowing hand grenades willy nilly🤦

Btw that same crime reporter has been murderd by a 17 year old hitman, a hit ordered by one of the many narco crime families, the mocro maffia.

They also had en probably other narco gangs still have their own nice torture prisons to house their geusts. Fuckt up shit, I wished this country was all cheese, tullips and weed😂

Its more like a undercover narcostate over here.

I say we need some 2nd amendment law over here.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/despite-record-cocaine-seizures-drug-cartels-roil-europe-96340677

“In Belgium, the justice minister is forced to live in a safehouse, out of reach of drug gangs. In the Netherlands, killings hit ever more prominent people and there are suspicions that the reason the heir to the Dutch throne had to quit her student life and return home was also linked to threats from drug lords.”

Funny this thread was dredged up.

I see that usa is supporting a nazi army in ukranine? What happens once we give nazis weapons and tanks and training? Its almost as if we dont learn. If they happen to win then they become the new enemy, with weapons we supplied like has happened in middle east.

You realize president zelinsky is Jewish right?
I’m guessing you didn’t know that the reason Ukraine gave up their nuclear arms is because NATO told them in trade for giving their nuclear weapons NATO will guarantee their safety. And now the bill comes due. Also they have been attacked and invaded by Russia and had a lot of their non-combatant citizens get killed because of it and so even if you trying to renege on the promise of keeping the peace perhaps you may have the compassion to realize that sometimes you need to defend the weak.
If there was a strong president in the White House none of this crap would happen because Russia doesn’t want to miss with the US when leadership is strong and determined. Both times in recent history when Russia attacked Ukraine (and other countries) it was a Democratic president leading the US.

2 Likes

do you realize that when you give up your defesive weapons because somone signed a paper you are a dumbass.

bees and snakes have venom but dont use it inappropriately nor give it up.

im not anti ukraine but i doubt zeniski is worth a shit and he is the one running ukraine into the ground

The country was a cesspool long before he took over. And you’re right I disagree with the way we are rationing out weapons to Ukraine. I think we should stand behind our word and provide real security like we promised.

After the west organized coupe in Ukraine and shit hit the fan.

Like yeah, those pro Ukrainians were such good people, chasing down pro russians who fled into a building, and they they set that building on fire😂

Then for straight 7 years they kill their own peoples in the donbass for wanting to sepparate and join russia.

Why on earth would russia invade Ukraine🤷‍♂️ its a mystery🤣

1 Like

So Seattle had the “CHAZ” (Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone) eventually the police had to go in there and dismantle it. By your logic- how the fuck dare they and it would have been perfectly logical and agreeable for Canada to invade and start shooting people that disagreed with them.
I’m guessing that’s the same logic you’re trying to give to Crimea as well?

Come on bro think about what you’re saying.

Logic😂

I believe the people in the donbass region asked for help.

And were is your logic lol, that whole situation has nothing to do with cannada lol, no canadians were at that shit, and they didnt ask canada for help, nor did they get bombs for wanting to sepparate😂

Dont get me wrong, im not pro russia, and im not pro ukraine. Im pro people and this whole war shit is dumb. But all sides involved are to blame, the west, ukraine and russia.

It was the west who organized a coupe, wich resulted in this war, its the west constanly seeking confrontation with russia. I wished they would just all stop with the bullshit and start becoming friendly trading nations.

1 Like