GUN lobby to blame Weed for mass shootings to divert away from their military grade mass killing tools?

1 Like

As a Jew I may have a small little comment.
On the right on the very far side there are some anti-semites but they are few and far between.
In the past few years the left has become pervasively anti-Semitic.

3 Likes

Again, grasping at straws about something I do not care about as it was an(obvious) false flag

I have noticed it as well.

I hate the whole right and left discussion as theres more than right and left, but thats the era we live in and are sort of forced to adapt to

denial coupled with rationalisation/rationalization in situations where complete denial is implausible

I watched the video, itā€™s fucking disgusting, and it definitely happened

1 Like

You know what a false flag is yes?

A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party. The term ā€œfalse flagā€ originated in the 16th century as an expression meaning an intentional misrepresentation of someoneā€™s allegiance.[1][2]The term was famously used to describe a ruse in naval warfare whereby a vessel flew the flag of a neutral or enemy country in order to hide its true identity.[1][2][3] The tactic was originally used by pirates and privateers to deceive other ships into allowing them to move closer before attacking them. It later was deemed an acceptable practice during naval warfare according to international maritime laws, provided the attacking vessel displayed its true flag once an attack had begun.[4][5][6][7]

Obviously the context of this is different then naval warfare

Iā€™m aware of what a false flag is, Iā€™m also aware that itā€™s a convenient excuse to explain away something uncomfortable

pretty high burden of proof for what youā€™re claiming, maybe you can be his kek penpal

1 Like

Clearly. Thats why you said ā€œit definitely happenedā€ which made me assume you think I believe it didnā€™t happen lol

Itā€™s not a deflection. I just simply donā€™t care about what federal agencies do in their free time to strip more of our rights away.

Add on top approach anxiety leading to INCEL status causing sexual frustration, then resentment and finally desperation.

I swear if dudes would just teach their awkward sons NLP, game theory, hypergamy and the magic of Asian massage parlors nobody would be going apeshit on school properties

2 Likes

My sons started watching Andrew tate, John Anthony lifestyle, fresh&fit and Kevin samuels at the age of 2. I read them ā€œthe rational maleā€ every night as there bedtime story

5 Likes

guess you missed the Atlanta handjob spree killer

4 Likes

So u dm 100 women ā€¦

3 Likes

Ya, definitely not up to speed on any newsā€¦I wholeheartedly believe if young dudes had healthy habits and hobbies, like getting laid, working out, reading something educational, building shit or solving technical problems they would have no time left for searching the Chans in hopes of finding a scapegoat.

Had a group of 4 kids caught planning to blow up my high school growing up and every one of them was a 16-17 year old virgin who was bullied and teased for being awkward with peers and perfect no hitter streaks of striking out with females.

1 Like

I didnā€™t read all that stuff you posted cuz it was long but was that what the idiot said the murderer so whatever he didnā€™t sound like such a f****** idiot cuz he was at least posting words but heā€™s a f****** a****** for killing people

Government should hire a bunch of hookers to give these kids a bunch of b******* and then they wonā€™t shoot things up

Iā€™m never heard of kids blowing s*** up in Amsterdam

Iā€™m not a kid and I feel no urges to go kill people but if you promise me a blowjob Iā€™ll tell you I doā€¦ Where do I sign up for the free blowjobs?

Edit: I must add the qualifier. The blowjob must be administered by a female between the age of 25 and 40, she must be proportional and easy on the eyes also she must be healthy. I do not want to blowjob from you. Just thought I should clear that.

1 Like

No one has ever been getting some head and been thinking ā€œafter this I must go on a murder spreeā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure a single blowjob is worth being red flagged your whole lifešŸ¤”

2 Likes

Interesting interview