Gummy thread turned Acetylation bioavailability debate

It sure seems like a really obvious loophole. Kind of a baffling mistake.

4 Likes

This is what happens when you have politicians write legislation for industry’s they don’t know shit about

Like the whole delta 9 thc in the farm bill xD

They really didn’t think there was any OTHER kind of thc?!

6 Likes

But congress has a dea liaison responsible for filling them in on things like this. Either the dea didn’t do their job, or congress ignored them on this.

1 Like

Think about how regulations are made - heads of industry will collaborate with legislators to teach them the nitty gritty. I’m pretty sure the D9 specification was deliberate to favor cannabinoid farmers.

Not consulting or working on anything D8 related, but I bet a large food product (olive oil, etc) would work well with your model. Good luck

5 Likes

Very true. And i wish you luck in these gummies. But i am not so sunny on them being federally legal. Often times if the government wants to persecute someone, “when there’s a will there’s a way”. Regardless of what law seems to say.

14 Likes

You mean something like, 90mg of D9 in a 30ml bottle of MCT oil. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Did someone say lollipop

16 Likes

That’s a Killer(s) lolly .

7 Likes

What was your screen name before the change?

I cant keep up with this chit.
Lol

4 Likes

His was millerrn. Man. It’s getting rough. That’s for sure

Is there a way to see old screen names @sidco. It’s getting hard keeping up

8 Likes

For real, it’s hard to keep up…

6 Likes

I gave you a like

1 Like

Since when can you change your user name?

I just want to know how many posts I gotta read to change other people’s usernames

12 Likes

Theres an edit pencil icon next to your user name in your settings.

Imo, a member should not be able to change user names or go into anonymous mode. It’s too hard to keep track who’s who.

7 Likes

Can the mods see anonymous users real profile names? @sidco

1 Like

One of the powers said they can IP trace it back the the OG user. I forgot which thread it was mentioned in.

5 Likes

In the “Shit Show” thread. Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community 🤙🏼 - #572 by sidco

3 Likes

I knew they could trace IPs that’s how I found out who spdqueen was :wink: he hasn’t come around since I called him out

1 Like

Great product. What is the price for 100 unit? I want to try it out myself first.
What is the shelf life?