Gummy thread turned Acetylation bioavailability debate

I have about 20000 Delta 8 gummys left. These are federally legal based on the farm bill. They are 20 MG each with 3 MG d9. The gummy is a 2.3 gram gummy. They have 1 gram sugar, no artificial flavors or coloring, no corn starch. There pectin based, vegan with a 2 year shelf life. These are the best gummys I’ve ever tried and are hand made here in SF by the hemp side of a company that I work with that does most of the major brands gummys here in CA. I have 8 flavors as of right now ( watermelon, orange, peach, strawberry, strawberry banana, strawberry kiwi, blue raspberry, and fruit punch). These are infused not sprayed like most gummys.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXrBvXhdMN/?igshid=183goeiwfu2fl

Here’s a little comparison of our gummys VS a bunch of different CA rec market gummys

Im waiting on full test results on the gummys as these were just finished Friday.

Hit my DM if you’re interested in some!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFTBUenBLjr/?igshid=1u607wxbe2phw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQo7MKh3jm/?igshid=12h0idl5x91uf

I am also already having more made as we speak

9 Likes

This thread is going to blow up lol

4 Likes

Is the DEA considered federal?

8 Likes

Let’s gooooooo I’ve never minded being the point of controversy

5 Likes

Itll be interesting to see how this plays out thats for sure

6 Likes

First… how can you declare federally legal with the above statement?

5 Likes

I’m tuned in. Drinking coffee and ripping dabs. Lettssssss goooooo

8 Likes

Because I tested the distillate and its dosed by that.

3 mg D9 is a 2.3 g gummy is technically under .3% d9

4 Likes

Its Future4200.com… If one coa wont work for ya…dont worry i know a lab that will say its compliant.

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

28 Likes

Oh boy. I was wondering when someone was going to try this loophole. Hemp derived d9 edibles with strong doses – just got to make sure they weigh a lot!

Hell you could sell a 12 oz soda with like 1000 mg THC… Stronger than any rec edible allowed. Somehow i think this may go south for whoever tries it though.

15 Likes

You have no idea how many ppl are doing this now

Its insane

I know a company that wants to do an OZ gummy with .3% d9 in it to fuck ppl up

I can see this shit getting nipped in the butt quick with ppl making large eatables that are .3% that you just eat more of to get fucked up

1 Like

how much do you need to eat of .3% thc to get fucked up…Lets say i need 600mg of d9 thc to get fucked up??

2 Likes

Send me and @Killa12345 samples to see how potent these are IRL. From what I have read our edible tolerances are up there compared to most…

LOL

2 Likes

About 200g edible… It’s feasible, even for a massive dose like that.

1 Like

my teeth would rot out of my mouth with .3% thc gummies.

9 Likes

By my calculations a 20 gram gummy at 600 mg d9 would be at compliance

I might have done the math wrong though

So you’d eat 2/3 of an oz gummy and go bye bye lol

2 Likes

i think this math is off. Hey @Kingofthekush420 how much do each of them gummies weigh?? i might have a pack of elefante gummies here. let me check

just weigh one…please

2 Likes

May want to recheck that one…

5 Likes

If its sugar coating and the cubes there 2.2 to 2.35 grams each

Im off 1 decimal

So yeah 200 gram gummy

1 Like